Adopted

Story is under construction. Please bare with me. You may notice some changes, but these are long over due. Thank you for reading. Don't forget to FAN. VOTE or COMMENT.

Chapter 1

I'm not good, but I'm not bad either. So what I smoked a couple of blunts, stole a couple of cars, went to juvie for truancy, and got into a couple of fights? I'm just a kid living my life to the fullest, because no one else is going to live it for me. Of course I go to parties and drink. What teenager doesn't? I don't pop pills or do the heavy stuff. I leave that to the old goody two shoes preppy kids in private schools. I'm never in by curfew because I honestly think it's useless. I mean what am I going to go home to do? Sleep? No, I do that during the day.

I've done everything imaginable that most parents wouldn't approve of. Why? Because I dont have any. I'm not a bad kid I just like to do things my way. I don't know much about my birth parents and to be honest I don't care to know. Worst case scenario one or both of my parents were addicts and decided they weren't fit to be parents. Best case? Well there isn't a best case because anyone that can leave a newborn baby behind the dumpster of a daycare can't possibly be a good person. Thank God for the old lady, bless her heart, who found me and took me to the adoption agency. Here I am 17 years later. Kara Whitfeild, standing at about 5'2, medium length kinky curly black hair, and the one they call crazy. Hey, I'm not perfect no one is. I learned that in church.

I attend Eastside Community Highschool in Miami, Florida. I've been suspended once or twice. Well technically seven or eight times, but I haven't been expelled, yet. The teachers treat me different as though I'm some lame sob story of and orphan that is going down the "wrong path." The other day my principal told me I was throwing my life away. Really? Does he know how many people have told me that? None of this is new to me. I'm a smart kid, and all my teachers know it. I am a Principal's List  student and I pass every test I take. However, I don't like taking them. School is not really my thing, well highschool anyways. I only go because my Corrections Officer makes me, and gives me money if I get good grades. Going to school equals no juvie.
My life is all about three simple rules: 1. Trust no one. 2. Get money. 3. Have a good time. My life is easy. I get by doing what I want to do, but that's all about to change because I'm getting adopted.

And it all started like this....