Moving

Finally we are moving to L.A; I was staying at Ethan's house for like a week cause we were just getting everything ready for when we go to L.A tomorrow.

Me:"Ok so what's missing is..."

Ethan:"The rest of your things which are back at the house."

Me:"Oh right."

He gave me a hug.

Me:"I love you baby boo

Me:"I love you baby boo."

Ethan:"I love you too Princess."

We got in his car and drove to my house.

When I got there I opened the door and went into my room, when I got there I took all my pictures, clothes, basically all my personal stuff. I opened the drawer and saw my old knife which I used to cut myself with. I took a deep sigh and closed the drawer, and I said
"Never again."

I closed it and stood out the door just looking at what I had done to myself all these years just cause I felt like no one loves me, people who made me feel bad, hurt my feelings, didn't give a crap about me cause I just don't matter to anyone. Everyday in grief and sadness all because of them not even one cared about me NO ONE FUCK THEM ALL! I wish I haven't gone to that school just to see what life would have been like but then again if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have met Ethan. I love him so much, he is literally the only person who actually gives a fuck about me, and for that I'm glad.

I closed my room door and walked back to the car.

Ethan:"Soo you ready?"

Me:"I was born ready."

I smiled.

We headed back to the apartment and got the rest of our stuff. In total I had 3 giant suitcases, and 2 bags. Ethan had 2 giant suitcases and 3 backpacks.

Our furniture a moving company were actually on their way to putting everything in our new apartment.

Ethan:"Boyy Im so ready to go to L.A"

Me:"Same here."

We went to the airport, once we got there we walked to the gate. Soon enough we entered the plane and sat down on our assigned seats. Me and E sat down next to each other. I was so fucking tired that I slept the whole flight on Ethan's chest.