Chapter 3

Marks POV (😂😂)

I woke up and zoe and Alfie were already downstairs, I was hoping to get there before Alfie so that I could see zoe before he did, she was so beautiful and I would  stare at her all day if I could.

"Mark!" Shouted Alfie

I snapped out of my daydream, he had caught me looking at zoe the way that I did, oh no.

"Yes Alfie" I replied as I pretended to ignore what I saw.

"Can you get me the spatula, I need it for mine and zoe's scrambled eggs"

"Okay Alfie" I said whilst passing the spatula to zoe, I think she just mistook ot for one of my goofy moments, it made me love her more, but Alfie on the other hand knew that I wanted zoe, and he wasn't happy.

Zoe's POV

We finished breakfast and I washed up mark helped me whilst Alfie was editing a video, I was just relived lastnight but I still hadn't forgiven him and I still have to talk to him about it.

"Alfie can I talk to you for a min?" I aksed

"Yeah come into the living room" he answered.

I told mark to stay in the kitchen so it would be more private for me and Alfie.

"Alfie what happend lastnight?, you storm off like you hate me only to tell me that you love me, then one night you are sleeping on the couch and the next you are in bed with me like normal" again I exploded and I'm pretty sure half of it didn't make any sense.

Alfie's POV

She knew that something was going on with me but I  couldn't tell her that I don't  love her, she would blame herself, after all it is her who is making mark fall in love with her, and she loves him too I can just tell,but what would I tell her?

" I don't know  what's going on zoe,but....." I trailed off

"Alfie I'm sorry but you can't be so temperamental, we should be constant like we have been for the past 4 years!" She said

Zoe was right, why was I being so parinoid about her falling in love with mark,  she loves me not him.

Marks POV

Zoe came into the kitchen in tears, we went upstairs into Alfie and zoe's bedroom, she sobbed into me and I put my arm around her, then suddenly she stood up wiped her eyes and started packing a bag.

"Zo what are you doing?"I asked her

"I'm leaving" She answer

"Where are you going?, do you want me to come with you? " I asked her, I had so many questions

"I'm going away and yes I'm going to need some company for what I'm about to do" She said

"Okay zoe, but what are you going to do?"

I asked her,I thought I had an idea which I like the idea of but surely not, was she really going to break up with Alfie?