Chapter 6

Zoe's POV

I got up of the toilet and went unto the shop were you pay for the gas, I was looking  for something, ah, there.

PREGNANCY TESTS

I picked  up 2 just to be safe and went and paid, I sat down on the toilet and took the test.

It was positive

I was having a baby

Alfies baby!

Honestly I couldn't be more overwhelmed, but I really wish I was doing  this with Alfie, but on the plus side, I was having  his baby, I still had a part of him with me, even if Alfie wouldn't take me back maybe a baby would be the right way to change his mind.

Alfies POV

I am seriously considering doing something drastic, if I  don't call Zoe my heart will break, but if I do call her  I might ruin her happiness with mark that would break my heart more, maybe if I did something drastic she would finally notice me, maybe she would change my mind, maybe she would even love me again, all of these would be a dream come true, even just to see her beautiful face one more time would be all I need to survive.

Marks POV

It has been a few hours since zoe left and I hope she got home okay, I regret what I did with zoe, we never should have down it, it was a mistake, even though it is the truth the thought felt like daggers in my mind, it was painful. I have got to admit that even though I care about Zoe I seriously hate her, I know that she will be happy with Alfie so that puts my mind to rest, but I will never see zoe again, and I'd  like that.

Zoes POV

I drove away from the gas station and I was about 40 mins away from home. Home, it was nice to hear that.I  have been going over what I would say to Alfie a million times, and I  still couldn't find the perfect thing like what do I say?

"Hey I know that I slept with another man but im pregnant with your child so take me back please, I love you"?  I couldn't say that

I have made up my mind and im not going to tell Alfie that me and mark did what we did, I would keep it between us, even if make didnt want to talk to me, maybe that would be for the best though.

                                              ***

I pulled into our drive and ran upstairs, there was no sign of alfie anywhere in the house, I ran outside and checked in Alfies office, still no sign of him, I jumped back in my car and drove to poppy and seans, on the way I drive past the Peir and saw I tall outline of a man on the edge of the peir, inching closer and closer to the edge. Alfie?  I thought, could it him??

Alfies POV

I was inching closer to the end of the peir, if zoe didnt love me then what was the point if living, I closed my eyes and extending my arms I was about fall when I heard car brakes screech behind me, I turned around and I saw Zoe running towards me, in shock I stepped back, and then, black......