I

// 2015 // LARRY // KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI.

-------------------

-------------------

"Hey." Harry faced away from the kitchen, turning toward his husband. "Want some dinner?"

"Sure, love.." Louis smiled, watching as the curly headed beauty finished cooking. "What'd you make?"

"Just some chicken." He replied. "I know it's your favorite."

On the surface they appeared to have a perfect marriage.. but there was always one thing Harry couldn't seem to get off his mind.

"Here you go." Harry handed his husband the freshly made dinner before sitting down beside him at the table.

"This looks delicious, Harry.." Louis said, reaching for his fork.

He stopped when he felt Harry grab his arm.

"Louis?" Harry muttered under his breath. "Can I talk to you about something.."

Louis turned toward him. "Of course.. What is it?"

"There's something that's been on my mind a lot lately and I feel like it's something we really need to discuss."

"Well, go on then.." Louis chuckled awkwardly. "You know you can tell me anything.. We're bloody married for God sakes-"

"I want a baby." He blurted out.

Louis gulped, pretending he didn't hear him. "W-What?"

"I said.." Harry clutched his arm even tighter. "I want a baby."

"A baby!?" Louis stood up from his chair. "Harry, you can't be serious.. We're both still so young, we're at the beginning of our careers, we're still in One Direction for God sakes!"

"I know it seems rather soon but we've been married 2 years now and I think it's time we take the next step in our relationship."

Louis sighed. "I don't know.. I-"

"Do you even want to have a baby with me!?" Harry grew frustrated.

"Why would you even ask that! Of course I do, just.." He paused. "Not right now."

"But.. It's the perfect time.."

"No it's not, Harry!" Louis paced. "If we had a baby.. Everyone would find out about it!"

"That's not true!" Harry stood up. "We've been hiding our relationship since 2010. Why wouldn't we be able to keep our baby out of the public eye?"

"It's just too risky." Louis folded his arms. "If people found out about our kid then they would find out everything about us.."

"Why do you even care if they find out!" Harry threw his hands in the air. "I already told you I would give up everything! Just ask me too and I will!"

"It's not that simple.. " Louis huffed.

"I'm so tired of hiding.." Harry walked closer to him. "We have to come out eventually. For the sake of our lives and our future family."

"No." Louis looked away. "We can't. Our careers would be ruined.."

"I don't care about that!" Harry grabbed his face. " I care about you.. I care about us."

Louis looked deep into his emerald eyes as he spoke.

"I want a baby, Louis.." Harry said, eyes glazed over. "I want to start a family with you."

Louis grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry, Harry." He pulled away. "We just can't do that right now.. It's too soon-"

"Do you love me?" Harry spouted.

"What kind of a dumb question is that?"

"Do you love me!?" Harry's eyes widened as he asked again.

"Of course I love you, you idiot!" Louis slapped his arm.

"Then let me have a baby!"

"No, Harry!" Louis grew frustrated, throwing his face in his hands. "We're not having a baby right now! This discussion is over!"

"Why do you get to decide when it's over!?" Harry shouted.

"I can't deal with this right now!"

Louis started walking toward the front door, he grabbed his coat off the rack.

"Where are you going!?" Harry chased after him. "Hey! I'm not done talking to you!"

"Well I'm done talking to you!" Louis opened the front door.

"Where are you going!" Harry grabbed his arm.

"I need some fresh air." Louis turned his head toward him. "Don't wait up for me."

He slammed the door, leaving Harry alone with his thoughts.