XI

// HOTEL // TRUTH // KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI.

-------------------

[Liam's House]

"And you agreed to it?!" Liam shouted. "Why would you do that!?"

"Because!" Louis threw his face in his hands. "He told me it would be best for me and Harry's career.."

"Who gives a shit about your career!" Liam shook his head. "What about your life!? What about your marriage! You can't pretend to have a baby for the rest of your life! Does Harry even know any of this?"

"I haven't exactly told him yet.."

"Why not?" Liam raised a brow. "Don't you think he'll be a little excited to find out you never cheated on him.."

"What if he doesn't believe me.. what if he gets mad at me for agreeing to this whole fake baby thing.."

"It couldn't get any worse than it is now so you might as well take a chance.." Liam said. "Just talk to him, Louis.."

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me?" Louis looked up from his hands. "What if he.. hates me.."

"He doesn't hate you.." Liam grabbed his shoulder. "Listen.. he's been staying at the Hilton hotel near downtown L.A, Room number 208. Just go and tell him the truth.. if he still doesn't want to be with you after that.. Well than you can at least say you tried."

"Okay.." Louis nodded. "Thanks Liam.."

"No problem, buddy." Liam smiled. "Now go get your man.."

------------------

[The Hilton Hotel]

"Room number 208.. Room number 208.." Louis mumbled to himself as he slid down the halls of the hotel, looking for Harry's room. "Ah! Here it is.."

Louis stopped in front of the room, breathing heavily in anticipation.

"Come on, Louis.. you can do this." He said to himself. "Just tell Harry the truth.."

He turned around, still mumbling to himself.

"What if he doesn't believe me.. What if he thinks I'm making this up so he'll take me back.." Louis rubbed his forehead in frustration. "Oh God.."

Suddenly the hotel door swung open, revealing a long-haired Harry wearing a silk robe with a baseball bat in his hand. "Who's there!"

Louis turned his body toward him. "Harry-"

"Oh.." Harry lowered the bat. "It's just you.."

Louis couldn't help but snicker at him. "A baseball bat? Really, love?"

"I heard someone outside my door and I got scared." Harry admitted. "Anyway.. what are you doing here.. How did you find me?"

"Liam told me where you were.." Louis said. "Can I come in.. there are some things we really need to discuss."

"What could we possibly have to discuss?" Harry scoffed. "You cheated on me with some random girl and now she's having your baby. I have no interest in being apart of it."

"Harry.." Louis began. "That's not what-"

"Goodbye Louis."

Harry tried to shut the door but Louis pushed it open with his hand.

"I never cheated on you!" Louis shouted.

Harry turned his body. "W-What?"

"I said.. I never cheated on you."

"What do you mean?" Harry raised a brow. "I-I'm so confused.."

"Well if you would let me inside I could tell you the whole story." Louis paused, looking deeply into his eyes. "Please Harry.. just let me explain."

Harry sighed before widening the door. "Okay.. come in.."