II

// THE.NIGHT // KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI.

NIGHT // KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI KIWI

-------------------

Louis made his way down the streets of New York, hoping to clear his head of his husbands constant nagging of having a baby.

Sure.. Louis wanted kids, just not right now.

Louis' thoughts were interrupted when he stumbled across a bar.

"I could use a drink." Louis mumbled to himself before making his way inside.

He walked into the bar area, looking at the bartender behind the counter.

She was working her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes, wearing a tight black dress with long sandy blonde hair. Louis couldn't help but feel a small sense of attraction toward her. Even though he was married to Harry.. It never hurt to look sometimes.

"Hey handsome." The woman behind the counter dropped the cigarette in her hand. She leaned into where Louis was sat, showing off her cleavage. "What can I get you?"

"You can smoke in here?" Louis furrowed his brows.

"Technically no.." She shrugged. "But no one has to know.."

"Mind if I bum one?" He asked.

"Sure.." She pulled a cigarette from its holder, handing it to Louis. "So about that drink.."

"How about hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect." Louis joked, pressing the cigarette to his lips.

She laughed. "Well I don't know about the intellect part.. but I can certainly provide the hard liquor."

"Good." Louis handed her his ID. "Give me the hardest liquor you've got."

She poured a shot of vodka in a small glass, pushing it toward him.

"How's this?" She snickered.

"This will do." Louis grabbed the shot, tipping it back into his mouth. "Just.. keep em' coming."

She turned back around, pouring him another shot.

"So.." She leaned over. "Tough night?"

"You could say that.." Louis groaned, tipping another shot into mouth.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No offense.." He scoffed. "I don't know if I want to talk about my personal life with a stranger."

"Sorry.." The woman bit her lip. "You just looked like you could really use someone to talk to."

Louis shook his head. "Well how about you give me another shot and we'll see how I feel then.."

She laid another glass shot of vodka in front of him.

Louis took another, causing the room to start spinning.

"Woo.." He licked his lips. "That will get you there.."

"So are you ready to vent to me now?" She snickered.

"It's my.. uh.." He pondered. "My girlfriend.. Eleanor.. She wants to have a baby with me."

"And you don't want one?"

"It's not that.. I'm just.." Louis paused. "Not ready."

"You do seem rather young to be having children."

"Exactly!" He yelled. "And I'm still in One Direction. I'm at the peak of my career."

"Oh!" She shook her head. "I knew you looked familiar! You're Louis, right?"

"Shh.." He put his finger to his lips. "Don't draw attention to me.."

"Oh..." She zipped her lips. "Your secret's safe with me."

"Anyway.." He slammed the empty shot on the table. "How about another one, love?"

"Sure thing.." She filled it again.

He tipped another one into his mouth, causing him to become incredibly drunk.

Suddenly his phone started vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out to see Harry's contact name.

"Is that her?" She scoffed.

"Yeah.."

He shut it off, putting it back into his pocket.

"So.." He hiccuped, looking back up at her. "What's your.. um.. name?"

"Briana." She smiled.

"Briana.." He nodded. "Well thanks for listening to me rant."

"No problem." She looked around. "Hey.. I get off in 10 minutes. How about we get out of here and go back to my place? You can continue to rant to me there if you'd like."

"Hmm.." Louis put his finger to his chin, pretending to think. "How about you give me another shot and then we'll see..."