(1)teen!Maxpres

I woke up cursing to myself. I wore my casual blue hoodie saying "well this is going to be the worst fucking day." I wore my fingerless gloves as I went downstairs then walked outside as I got a call from my two fucked up best friends. I talked to them and they wanted me to come to Nikki's place. I sighed walking to her place. She opened her door as she right out as she said "what up BITCH LET'S GO AND GET DRUNK." I smiled saying "HELL YEAH." Neil said "can we not." I just stood there saying "fine we can do those fucking nerd or whatever shit you do." Nikki said "WE NEED TO GO OUT." I rolled my eyes saying "I want to just die." She pulled Neil's and I's hand as we went outside. She was so tempted to find something anything for us to do.

I said "I want to fucking go and-" Nikki said happily "be gay not right now Max." She said "let's go-" I saw that lil bastard Preston with that stupid little what ponytail in his stupid hair of his. I bet he hasn't changed a bit. I was pretty much staring at him as that dude saw me and waved happily a me. He walked forward to me saying "DO YOU WANT TO SEE HEATHERS WITH ME IT WILL BE THE FUCKING BEST." I said "I'm with my-" I turned around saying "they're not here thank god." He was waiting as I said smiling "fine you dork." He held my hand as I quickly got flustered. He pulled me away as we went inside in this theater. We sat down. IT FELT SO FUCKING CRAMPED I then looked at Preston. He was so excited saying "I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT-I MEAN YOU'LL GET TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO ACT MAX." I rolled my eyes saying "is it that important." It was about to start as I was about to talk as he covered my mouth saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP MAX IT'S STARTING." I sighed saying "fine." After it was done we went out. To my surprise the musical was great but the movies better. I looked at him as he said "did you like it." 

I looked at him saying "yeah I guess." He said "where shall we go next." I rolled my eyes saying "anywhere you want-" I then blushed as he said "Max that's nice of you." He held my fucking hand saying "I'll try to make this fun." He winked at me saying "just close your eyes alright." I closed my eyes being the stupid bitch I am. He held my hand as we were walking somewhere. He said "open." I opened them as I said "I hate i-" He kissed me with me being fucking surprised. I later on kissed back. He hugged me saying "I'm so so so so sorry." I could tell he was extremely flushed as I said "it's no big deal by the way I had some fun today maybe we can do this again." He then smiled and left. I'm fucking gay for him FUUCCCCKKK. 

MY FIRST BOYXBOY FANFIC ;v; btw thank you 123Jjb for the request. (lol it's 2 am) Sorry if it was short same for the Gwenvid fanfic