(1) Teen!Nerrison

I woke up saying happily "TIME FOR ANOTHER QUEST." I ran out my bedroom and into the kitchen saying "MOM I need stamina." She said "OK sweetheart." I smiled saying "thank you mom." She served me my food as I started to eat it. I said leaving the plate alone "ONTO MY QUEST BYE MOM BYE DAD." I went out the door with a smile on my face. I was prepared I have my mana and a full belly of stamina and I'm sure my HP won't go down. I ran into town with a smile on my face. I was gonna get everything I need until I turned around to see a magic show going on.

I rolled my eyes and went to get my stuff. As soon as I came out I saw fucking Harrison I bet he sucks like since we were in camp. I was about to go as he said "NERRIS?!" I was about to leave as I said "what do you want Harrison." He said "do you want to be my volunteer?" I looked at him saying "you're crazy I don't want to die because of you." He said "whatever play those stupid fantasies of yours."

I looked at him saying "YOU ASSHOLE THEY AREN'T FANTASIES THEY ARE FUCKING QUESTS WHY DON'T YOU GET IT." I rolled my eyes as he said "OK OK bye..... you weirdo." I walked away ignoring him. I went in the forest smiling. I was ready I have my stamina up and my mana and HP. I am ready to battle. I was about to go in as someone held my shoulder. They turned me around saying "that's dangerous." I said "Harrison no I want to fucking go what's more dangerous is your magic tricks." He looked at me smiling "you're really a child Nerris."

I said "no I am n-" He made flowers appear out of nowhere saying "I'm sorry Nerris." I said  confused "why are you giving me these." He looked at me saying "I just wanted to give a beautiful girl some beautiful flowers." I started to blush saying "WHAT ARE YOU ATTACKING ME WITH." I feel so warm all of a sudden. WHY am I fucking warm. He said "just with these beautiful flowers." I got warmer as he said "Nerris are you OK." I took out my mana as I said "STOP STOP IT WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS." I put the mana on him then ran not looking back. 

I went back home and right into my bedroom saying "I'LL GO QUESTING TOMORROW." I heard a knock at my door. I said "THE PORTALS OPENED." My dad opened it saying "there's someone waiting for you." I walked downstairs as I saw Harrison. I said "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK I LIVE." He said "I'm so so sorry." I looked at him angrily saying "WHAT SORRY THAT YOU KEEP MAKING ME WARM AND WARM WHAT IS YOUR DEAL HARRISON AND IT FEELS LIKE MY FUCKING HEART IS FLUTTERING YOU STU-"

He said "what do you mean Nerris I only gave me roses." He said "I also got something for you." He made a little bunny appear. I said "it's so adorable." He gave it to me saying "it's adorable just like you." I got red saying"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT SHUT UP." He then kissed me saying "I love you." I said "wait you love me OH HELL NAH I DON'T WANNA MAKE LOVE." He said "it's not like that Nerris." I then said "so what is it." I said "I don't love you but I like you." I looked away blushing.

LOL another short one shot btw thank you bwestie BrooklynStarz