I

(First present)

Quick notes for those new to fan fiction:

(E/C) = Eye Color           

(H/C) = Hair Color

Also Note, I go by the looks on the manga cover art, so they won't match the looks of the anime.

Blegh, why do school lunches have to suck so bad?

I coughed up the mush that they feed us every day at (highschool name). It was like someone else had attempted eating it before us, and decided it wasn't good either.. I could have sworn there was a snail in my grapes too.

Blegh.

I got up with my tray. Why don't I ever pack my lunches?

Oh, right, me and my Mom, and our poor dog Haku.. We're poor, we can't afford it. Sigh..

My name is (Y/N), I'm in my senior year of highschool, and I want to be done with this already. I've had senioritis since freshmen year, and I'm full up to the brim with the school and its BS. I'm part of the poorest section of this school, but only because Dad left us for broke and took all the money with him.. The Bastard.

The weird material the trays are made of clacked against each other. It was such a weird, disgusting sound, combining with the music in the background from my headphones. "Dance, Dance" was playing.. How I wish that Fall Out Boy didn't change their music style.

"Grrr, Honda! That's my pear! Give it back!" I heard a voice yell, with its familiar Brooklyn accent.

The kid who yelled those words so annoyingly was Jonouchi Katsuya, and there he was surrounded by his pack of 'friends'. They were constantly in and out of school, and often, I wondered if they truly were 'sick', as the attendance roster often read.

The kid with the pyramid head, 'Honda", they called him, ran off with the pear. I chuckled to myself, as every one of the friends ran off, minus Anzu, a girl with actual common sense (1% of the time) and.. a femboy. I've never actually seen him before, but I've heard rumors of him.

He was about 5'09", and somewhat lanky. This kid is here not even that often, like, he really hasn't been here much since the first day of school.. I hear that he is a foreign exchange student, but I wouldn't actually know. I've.. I've never talked to him.

The platinum-headed femboy catches my gaze, and I jolt, looking away. His eyes are such a perfect shade of cerulean..

And I wanted to give myself a bit of a smack for that thought. God, I sound like a love-sick art student.

I glanced back. HE'S STILL FUCKING STARING. I mentally yelped. His jaw was agape, his eyes glancing beyond me and back at me. He looks towards Anzu, not saying a word. "What's up, Bakura?"

"Cat got my tongue." I barely heard that purr out of his mouth. He had a bit of a stutter  when he said that. Oh my God. Love at first sight exists, but not on a mutual level, does it?

"Well, where's the cute boy? Show me who Bakura got the HOTS for!" She looked around, gazing past me and settling eyes on guys.

'Bakura', was he called? Well, he shook his head aggressivly. "Anzu, s-stop it. We're gonna be late for class if you scout the whole bloody lunchroom!"
"'Don't queer my pitch', as you'd say, boy.."

I watched them walk off, Bakura had hid his ivory face under his locks of hair.

Well I can see why he doesn't come to school often.
He's so damn attractive..
He must have been harrassed or something over it.

Damn. I hope I'm in class with him.
I grab my school books and my 5 copies of YuGiOh: R. It's a great manga, but something about it feels off. Like.. The story is being meddled with it.

I walk to my class, trying to not knock into any other person.
As I walk in, I hear some kids squabbling around a table.

"Go, Yuugi!"

I look over, and I see the friend group, complete with the sexy-ass femboy.

Ohfuck.