An Angel In White

After getting her class schedule Ragini realized that she still has two hours left before her first lecture commences. Considering the vacant time period,  she finally decided to settle down on one of the benches in the campus ground.

Picking out a book from her bag her fingers curled around the fascinating cover.

Eyes scanning over the words she had left it the last time, since this is what she likes to do in her free time. Engrossed in the book deeply she failed to notice the time and hurriedly put it back worrying over the fact that she was going to be late if she didn't hurry up soon enough. Hoping to make it on time for the class she was moving with a fast pace making her way through the corridors clutching her bag tightly on her right shoulder.

********

"You are fired" bellowed an aggravated Sanskar.

"Do you even have the slightest knowledge of how to dress professionally. You are paid for work Ms. Kataria not to flaunt your body wearing such revealing clothes. People like you repulse me. Now get out of here before I call the security" he muttered enraged, seething in anger.

The ruthless billionaire was trying hard to not kill the girl right now, right this second.

Not to boast but he knows that he has the looks of a Greek god and to top it all he is filthy rich but that doesn't mean that any idiotic girl can flirt with him.

He knows their mentality very well.

They all are after his money only.

'Greedy bi***h'
Sanskar Maheshwari mumbled under his breath. His irritation at it's peak.

Media always create a hype about him being a player and it seems completely ridiculous to him since he has never been seen with a girl ever.

While telling his p.a. to come immediately to his cabin he noticed that the girl was still standing on her place like a statue and he raised a brow in question as if asking 'what?'

The latter one dashed out of the cabin as if the office is on fire not wanting to face his wrath anymore. Just then his p.a knocked on the door.

"What's on my schedule for today?" asked Sanskar already in a foul mood. All thanks to the stupid girl.

"First you have to meet with the Dean of Stanford College regarding some financial aid since you are one of the major alumni donor of the said college then three meetings are lined up with the business associates after an hour break and a discussion on the blueprints with Khanna's."  His p.a. informed all in one breath not wanting to aggravate him any further than what he already is.

Who knows what his devil of a boss would do?  He ain't taking any chance considering he just now fired one employee.

Sanskar nodded affirmatively still irritated with the previous well now ex-employee of his office and stood up from his chair picking his black coat along with him.

*********

'Phew!'
She heaved a sigh of breath.

Thankfully she made it to the class on time and took a seat on of the desks in the middle row avoiding all the curious gazes of her peers.

It was amusing for him to see the Dean trying to persuade him for funding of the college.

Not wanting to be trapped in the office with the Dean anymore he decided to roam around the campus for a while until his p.a. sort out Al the paperwork.

Her eyes landed on the beautiful flowers ranging from tulips to roses to daffodils in the front garden of the administrative office unknown to the fact that it is prohibited for students.

Enraptured by the beauty of the garden she stepped inside the area enjoying the calm and peaceful nature.

The aura around was just so serene.

Ragini inhaled a deep breath. Her lungs filling with the addicting aroma of the flowers, lips curling into a full blown smile.

She doesn't know why but nature always have a soothing effect on her. It never fails to calm her nerves.

His annoyance reached at its peak as the idiotic rich girls with their faces caked in makeup continued eye raping him. Not wanting their prying eyes on him any longer he turned towards the administrative office to get away from those irritating girls and that's when his gaze fell on her.

It was like the world stopped before him and he forgot to breath.

Stunned by the ethereal beauty in front of him cladded in a simple white knee length sundress the only word that came in his blank mind at that moment was 'Angel'.

He admired her wavy hair dark like the night sky falling down till her waist beautifully

He admired her wavy hair dark like the night sky falling down till her waist beautifully. His hands itching to touch those silky strands wanting to know if they really are as smooth as they appears to be. She has a petite waist and milky white skin was what he concluded from where he was standing. His feet moved on their own accord in her direction to see her eyes as she was facing downwards.

Sanskar walked in the garden and after regaining his composure he knelt down before her. Her slight shaking of hands in nervousness didn't go unnoticed by him but she still didn't move her head to face him and this act of hers amused him.

Not having much patience left he gently held her chin with his one hand and tilted her face upwards. The heartless billionaire felt himself being in a trance as he gazed in those bright black orbs.

"Eyes are the window to one's soul". He never felt the phrase so apt before.

Her eyes were so damn expressive that he wanted to drown himself in those black swirls of hers. Now looking at her face up close he observed her facial features. She has a cute button nose, chubby cheeks, tiny ears and bow shaped pouty red lips. Her eyebrows furrowed in an adorable manner as the tiny creature before him looked at him confused yet adorably. One glance at her and you can tell easily that she is as innocent as a baby and has a heart of pure gold. She looked so fragile and delicate that he wanted nothing more than to engulf her in his arms and place her tiny head on his heart which seems to beat loudly in her presence. And right at this moment, Sanskar Maheshwari, the Devil himself, mentally marked the Angel as HIS.

He didn't know whether it was love at first sight or not but one thing he was damn sure of, that the angel in front of him was HIS.

His Solace...His Angel.

He will protect her from all the evils of the world and will cherish her forever. He will give her whatever her little heart desires but he will never let her go. He simply cannot.

For, the Devil has finally met his Angel.

Thank you soooo much for reading and if you liked this part then please vote and comment.

Sorry for the late update but what to do. I'm going with my friends for one week trip to Manali. A college trip. So excited!!!! I'm literally jumping in happiness.