And They Meet Again

Note : Hello everyone and thank you so much for your lovely comments. But I noticed that I have 70+ views on the last chapter but only 5 comments. I won’t know how you feel about this ff until you’ll comment. So if you are not liking this ff kindly tell me, I would stop updating this story .

---------------------

“So let’s go to mall princess then we-“ said Arjun after coming back from office but before he could say anything further Ragini interrupted him “and get ice-cream” she said excitedly with a wide smile.

“But not more than two baccha. You catch cold easily and come back soon both of you” Mr. Maheshwari spoke sternly knowing well about his daughter’s love for ice-cream.

“Yes captain” Ragini playfully saluted before dragging her brother with her urging him to hurry.

Ragini's Monologue :

Oh No!! I don’t know how but I got separated from bhai only after thirty minutes in the mall. It’s not my fault though. The panda bear was so cute that I cannot get my eyes off it.

And while busy admiring the cute bear I did not saw when bhai moved ahead and the saddest thing is that I can’t even buy it because Aru has the money.

I sighed.

At least I have my chocolate ice cream with me. So I started my mission to find Aru which seems to be a tough task considering I have a horrible sense of direction.

I was happily eating my favorite ice cream when all of a sudden I bumped into someone.

I stumbled backward and my ice-cream fell down from my hand. I looked at it sadly.

“Can’t You see and walk. Now you have ruined my-” the stranger yelled at me angrily still staring at his business suit but stopped when he looked up to see the culprit that unfortunately was me.

I was shocked to see the creepy handsome man from morning standing before me. Wait a minute. He can speak but I thought he was mute. Guess I was wrong. “umm S-sorry about that” I politely accepted my mistake.

“What are you doing here Angel?” said the man before me.

I looked behind me but no one else was there. I looked at him confused. 'Why was he calling me angel?'

“Excuse me Sir?” I asked still confused.

“Nothing. I am sorry for speaking to you in such a manner. Are you hurt angel?”

‘Why he keep calling me Angel? Do I have wings on my back?’ I thought to myself. It’s possible right?

Sanskar's POV :

I continued cursing the man whom I had a meeting with while making my way out of the mall I was in. With a such a poor sense of business he really thought he can lure me in to invest in business venture of his which was a bulls**t to begin with.

Still in a fowl mood I bumped into someone passing by. I started reprimanding the stranger and looked up to give a piece of mind to him or her but stopped abruptly when I realized that the culprit was none other than My Angel herself. She apologized while stuttering.

I hate when people stutter but I found it rather cute when My Angel did so.

I mentally chided myself for scolding her and apologized shocking even myself since Sanskar Maheshwari never ask anyone for forgiveness.

She stared at the floor sadly and I followed her gaze at the melted ice-cream lying there. “You know I can buy you a new one angel since it was partially my fault for bumping into you.”