Robot dance Part 1

No one's POV
Everyone woke up from their deep sleep. They yawned and stretched.

"I'm not feeling good!" Cole complained.
"That's why cos you ate too much cakes!" Zane pointed out.
"Ok! So how are you feeling?" Rose asked.
"Ugh! My head hurts!" Cole complained. "I hate being ill!" He said.

"Atleast you can speak and play, and you don't need to do something since its your turn!" Luna reminded.
"Can someone call Foxy? " Cole asked,
"Why?" Lloyd asked.
"Just call her and give me the phone!" He said.
Jay dialed the number and handed the phone to him.

Cole: Hey Foxy!
Foxy: Oh hey there Cole! What's up?
Cole: Your dare, and don't forget to bring some headache pills!
Foxy: Ok! Be there in no time
Cole put the phone back.

She finally came, "Here you go!" She handed the pills to Flash who gave him to Cole. He ate one.
"Feel better?" Alex asked.
"Yeah! How much does it costs?" He turned to Foxy after answering the question.
"Umm. Just forget it!"
"

Ok! Back to the game." Stardust said.
"Zane! Truth or Dare?"
"Dare!"
"Foxy! What was the dare?"
"Do the robot dance for 24 hours!"
"24 hours?"
"Yes!"
"Ok! Your time starts now!" Kai said.

He started doing the robot dance. He stopped.
"This is silly!" Zane said.
"Just do it." Skylor said
"You were doing great." Nya said
He rolled his eyes.
"Please!" They all begged with puppy eyes
"Fine!" He scoffed. "I'll do it!"
"Yay!"
"Got dibs on recording!" Flash left

He started the dance.

What Zane was thinking: I shouldn't heve even started playing this stupid game.
What the rest were thinking: Best game ever!

He was dancing like a ballet dancer, nothing like a robot.
"That's not how you do it!" Alex said.
"Then how?"
"Like this!" Flash turned on his dancing switch.

He danced and danced.

1 hour later.
Everyone was eating popcorn. And Zane was still dancing. His hand touched the master of  Lightning's Popcorn which littered the ground.

"Ugh!" Jay groaned "Someone stop this thing. He just made my butter cheese hand made Popcorn fall to the floor....!"
"Then you can just eat them by picking them up!" Skylor said.
They heard a crack sound.
Jay ignored it. He looked at the Popcorn. They were smashed. He heard more crack sounds. He looked up to see a pesky robot stomping all over his Popcorn one by one. Jay groaned.

"You can share with me!" Kai said giving him half of the popcorn which was one piece. One piece! One piece! One piece!
"One piece!" Jay grew angry.
"Take this!" Nya gave him all her leftover Popcorn.
"Thanks!"
"No problem!"
"Just wait untill the kiss!" Skylor whispered to the others. They nodded.

When they were only a few inches away. Zane's hand again touched the Popcorn. And it fell over. Jay got furious. He threw a lightning beam at Zane. He fell to the ground unconscious.

"Darn it!" Lloyd growled.
"C'mon! We were having so much fun!" Flash whined.
"Not that much when they were about to kiss!" Lloyd said it a bit louder.
"What?" Jay yelled.
"What?" Lloyd asked
"What did ya said?" Jay asked
"Nothing! " Lloyd said
"Don't Lie or I'll electrocute ya!" Jay challenged like he can beat the Master of Energy in the blink of an eye.
"C'mon! You wanna spar me!" Lloyd challenged back.

"While they're busy with they're fight!" Alex said ," I'll handle this!" He walked to the robot. He did something and Zane woke up in his normal mode.
"What? What happened?"
"You.. were.. dancing and ... Jay kinda... electrocuted you.." Cole said nervously to not get his bestie, Jay in more trouble.

Meanwhile
Jay threw a hard punch at Lloyd's face but he ducked it. Then he kicked Jay. Jay held his foot.
"Uh oh!"
"Go Jay go!" Foxy cheered.
"GO JAY GO!" Everyone else repeated after Foxy.

Jay spinned Lloyd around that formed his spinjitzu. He left Lloyd on full on speed and stopped the spinjitzu. Lloyd crashed into a wall. Lloyd got up and ran to Jay. He was flying in the air . He threw a big energy ball at Jay. That Sent him to the ground. He got up but fell back again.

"This was the hardest... harde.. hardest energy ball I've seen!" Jay could even barely talk.
Lloyd felt like he won. Suddenly a beam came to him and he was shocked.
"I can feel your powers are getting stronger!" A familiar voice said. "You must play this game more!" A figure appeared from the fog. He was wearing a hat on his head and he had a long beard. He was wearing a white simple shirt under a white coat with a gold trim and Chinese symbols written in gold.
the six ninjas (Kai, Jay, Lloyd, Cole, Zane, Nya) ran to him with tears of joy in their eyes. They tackled him  in  hug and yelled
"S-
To be continued......

Flash: Who's that person. Think and comment.
Luna: You've got 2 hints
1 are the clothes.
The second is the S.
Flash: Ok! So I've got news.
Since this is the most popular story out of mines. So I wanna introduce my other stories as well:
Thunder boys
The story about 7 brothers with awesome powers .
Knights in Ninjago
The knights get telleported to ninjago . Lloyd finds out he has an elderly brother , Clay . The knights will discover their elements .
Ice vs Fire
Two siblings completely against each other , Flame and Frost .
Ninjago high
The ninja are in high school .
Ninjago Adventure Book
The ninjas and short stories.
My ocs
My ocs that will join in several books
Ninja-Ponies
Ninjas telleported to Ponyville
Nexo knights Truth or Dare
The same but knights
About me and Random book
Just me and some random stuff
The tournament of Elements/Master Chen Returns
Master Chen will return.
The new generation of ninjago
Ninjas are married and have kids.
Ninjago Oneshot book
Request ships so I can write some Oneshots.
The elemental Paw patrol
(Only for paw patrol fans) the pups and rider have powers.

Please read them. Please!
And

Coming soon:
Elemental blogs
Ok, so I will be writing blogs for Kai,Jay,Lloyd,Zane,Cole and Nya. And also for all my ocs. Inspired by Jay Lightning
Dragon City
Took the name from my favourite game 'dragon city'. Different tribes of dragons.
The planet of Elensa
Another realm of ninjago in which my ocs live. Sometimes they also meet The ninjas.

That's it.
And my next news is that my friend, has joined watpadd. Sennco and Rosalinao. She has two ids. Kinda weird. Right. Whatever,  I hope you like her stories.
Bye!