Robot dance pt 2

Flash : Sorry! I made you guys wait so much. But here's the new chapter. I was busy with other stories.

"Sensei!" The 6 ninjas ran towards Wu. They tackled him  in a hug. "How did you got here?" Jay  asked. "I managed to escape!" He answered. Who is this guy? The others thought. "Who is this?" Flash asked. "I'm Wu, they're Sensei." Sensei bowed at them. They also bowed sown at him.

"So you said keep playing this game, and something about our power." Zane said. "Yes!" Sensei said, "I'm getting the feeling that this game is magical. So it's improving the efficiency of your powers." He stopped when he spotted a girl staring at him.

"First, can I know who are you ?" He pointed at her. "I'm Luna, Luna Garmadon, Lloyd's sister." Luna said. The others were surprised at her voice, it was really gentle. "So that means you are my niece." He smiled. She was confused and stayed quiet.

"Ok, I'm Garmadon's brother." He said. "Uncle Wu!" Then she said as she ran at him in a hug. When they parted. "So I think I can play too." Wu said. "Ok!" Rose said.

"Now lets start the game." Stardust said. "So where were we?" Foxy asked. "Zane's dance." Alex said. And glanced at Zane. He glared at Alex. Alex slightly giggled. They started playing. "It was nonstop dancing. So let's start again." Foxy said as Zane grew angrier. Then he started dancing.

He danced and danced.

24 hours later
"Finally." Zane fell to his knees and rested. "So I've gotta go." Foxy said. "Bye!" She leaved. "Maybe I know you 4's powers and who was she and also you 4's names?" Sensei asked. "This is Flash, Master of Animals. Rose, Master of Love." He continued on. "And that girl was here to give Zane a dare. " He stopped. Sensei nodded. They all then went to sleep.