Late night shenanigans

Sighing as you finished your parts of the episode, you felt exhausted. Before you could clean up, you laid your head down on your desk and fell asleep.
"Hey, hey buddy, wake up." It was Wally Franks, the janitor. Your eyes slowly opened as you looked up at Wally, "Hey, I've gotta lock up. So you might wanna clean up and go because I'm outa here." You nodded. "Alright, you take care now." and with that, he left. You yawned and looked at the clock to see just what time it was. It was about 11:30, making you sigh and talk out loud to yourself
"Should I walk home...? It's so late though.... probably cold too...." after a while of thinking, you decided to just sleep in the break room. Getting up from your desk, you noticed you had spilled some ink again. Looking at the dark liquid made you think back to earlier that day, when Joey showed you that thing. You shook your head as a cold shiver went down your spine and headed to the break room. Once going down the steps and into the break room, you looked upon your surroundings. The break room looked almost like a small restaurant with all of the tables and such. You sat down at one of the tables and sighed, it was relaxing in there for once. No yelling, no arguing over the model sheets, and no crazy Joey giving his dumb speeches to try and make everyone work faster. You used to think his speeches were nice and kind of inspiring, but now, anything that Joey said sounded menacing, even if it was in that jolly tone he always used. You tried to get things off of your mind and laid your head down once more and went to sleep. You woke up with a back ache from the position you were sleeping in all night. You looked up from your arms and jumped as you saw Sammy Lawrence, the music director. He was reading the paper and sipping on a cup of coffee. You quickly sat up and jumped again when your elbow accidently hit another cup that was setting beside you. You looked down at the cup of coffee and then back to Sammy. You two were the only ones in the room. How early was it?
"...... Y/n right?" You looked to Sammy for a moment, who was looking up from his paper and at you. You nodded. "You're one of the animators if I'm correct. I heard that Joey put you guys up for the rest of the night to work on that episode. Crazy bastard. Animators need sleep too." You were silent, when had he gotten here? How long had you slept? What time was it? "Are you just going to stare, or are you going to drink your coffee? It's getting cold." Sammy looked back down to his paper. You looked to the coffee and slid it in front of yourself and began to drink it. It was pure black coffee, it made you cringe at the taste, but you still drank it anyways. You couldn't just turn this away. You were both silent as you sat drinking coffee. Once Sammy was done, he took his cup with him and headed up the stairs, but you stopped him.
"Sammy!" He stopped and looked to you. "Um.... thank you... for the coffee!"
"No problem. Just don't leave it there. Clean it." You nodded and he left. You looked at your half empty cup and went back to drinking. Why had Sammy gotten you coffee? He hadn't seemed that friendly at all, well, no one really seemed friendly here. You smiled at the thought of friend. Maybe you could be friends with him. Once you finished your coffee, you cleaned the cup and sat it with the rest of the cups over by the coffee machine and went back to your desk to get your project and give it to Joey to look at. Getting the papers together and stacking them neatly. You turned around and almost screamed as you saw Joey. When the hell had he come in!? He was doing something to that ink machine of his. He saw you and have you a smile.
"Morning, Y/n! How was your night?"
"... I slept in the break room...."
"Did you get your part finished?" You nodded and handed him the stack of papers. "Good! Good! I'll hand these over to Norman as soon as we get that new projector room finished!"
"New projector room?"
"Yep! That's part of what we're working on downstairs!"
"Oh.... is there anything else they're working on down there?"
"I think I'm gonna keep that a secret for now. And I'll need the animators to stay late again. The project gets done faster. Don't worry, I'll let you go home tomorrow! Now don't cause any late night shenanigans while everyone else is gone! And don't try anything. Remember, you're forgettable." And with that cold note, Joey left, leaving you feeling hopeless and scared. You couldn't do anything, no one would believe you and he was much stronger than you. You sighed once again and sat at your desk and began your work. You just hoped nothing bad would happen overnight.