GUIDELINES & PRIZES

WELCOME to FATE COVER CONTEST!

Where creative minds and artistic skills are put to their limits!

....GUIDELINES....

RESPECT. No bashing/hating on entries and participants. Don't be rude!

PLAGIARISM. Cover thievery is ugly and unprofessional. Do not copy someone else's cover and submit your own hard work!

PARTICIPANT. EVERYONE. Yes, everyone is welcome to join! Diversity is great and exciting!

TWO ENTRY. Maximum cover entry per author.

COVER SIZE. 512 x 800 [Default] or anything with the same ratio.

DEADLINE. You must submit your entry before the deadline ends! Entries after due date are not counted.

....REQUIREMENTS..✿..  

✿ VOTE. Please vote the contest prompt if possible.

READING LIST. (Optional)Please add this book in your reading list. So you can be notified with updates.

TAG. Please tag anyone that might be interested in the contest or loves graphic arts.

  ....CRITERIA..✿..    

ORIGINALITY......... 30% Cover is original and unique. It has its own design and delivers the concept.

RELEVANCE........... 30% Followed the requirements and what the prompt is looking for.

CREATIVITY............ 20% Playfulness of artistic view is well presented and delivered.

✿  NEATNESS............. 10% Clean execution of editing and overall elements.

OVERALL IMPACT..... 10% Impression on how the cover looks entirely.

TOTAL.................... 100%

....ENTRY SUBMISSION..✿..     

ENTRY: (PM) Private message me the link/location of your cover entry. Entries submitted via TAG or MENTION will no longer count.