chapter nine, ARTICLE.

WHAT'S GOING ON BETWEEN VALERIE SHAW AND DACRE MONTGOMERY?by EOnline

by EOnline

Hollywood's newest stars, Valerie Shaw and Dacre Montgomery, have been rising in popularity since the release of their series.

Valerie Shaw (20) is starring in Game of Thrones since its third season as Astoria Martell, Pedro Pascal's on-screen sister, and Dacre Montgomery (23) is portraying bad boy Billy Hargrove in the second season of Stranger Things, which was released just weeks ago. The young actors have never been aquainted until a flirty comment made by Shaw under Montgomery's Instagram post last week. They instantly hit it off and recorded their first meeting in Paris, France, shortly after.

While there is no information available on Montgomery's past love life, Shaw was in a relationship with Spanish soccer player Héctor Bellerín for more than a year and has been seen with actor John Boyega on several occasions after what came as a surprise break-up between the Spaniard and the British newcomer.

While neither Shaw nor Montgomery have confirmed any of the rumors, fans are certain that there is something going on. And we definitely agree; it seems that Valerie Shaw has found a new man in her life and we will keep you updated about these two!

Are you rooting for #Vacre?

RELATED ARTICLES
— Everything you need to know about the new characters in Stranger Things
— Win a meet and greet with your favourite Game or Thrones stars
— Héctor Bellerín on Real Madrid's wish list?

OH, HONEY! author's note,

well that was fun
and pls look up both bellerin and boyega they are HOT AS HELL