Camp Crush » 5SOS + 1D [for sale]

Description:

"Karalynn Benson, Christina Johnson, Audrey Schwartz, Parker Templeman, and Bailey Stevens: you'll all be sharing a cabin. Your counselor will be Samantha Harkens."

Those words changed the lives of six girls forever. They don't know each other, but each have something in common: their parents sent them to this musical summer camp to become a somebody. They immediately become best friends with one goal in mind: find a hot guy this summer and get a kiss.

5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction also got dumped at Camp Crush. Apparently, their managers think that they need to "mingle with adolescents their own age and share tastes of music". Whatever that means. None of them are enthusiastic, and they're forced to wear disguises and use fake identities to preserve their privacy. They all have one goal in mind: slack off and have fun this entire summer.

What happens when the boys meet the girls? Will the truth of their identity seep out? I guess we'll find out whe summer ends.

Characters:

Karalynn~ long, wavy brown hair that reaches down to the small of her back; bright green eyes with flecks of blue, like the surface of a lake; adventurous, prankster, humorous, sarcastic, sassy, but lovable, too.

Christina~ short, curly, shiny blonde hair; sky-blue eyes; pretty, sometimes a little stuck-up but also goofy, friendly, protective.

Bailey~ long, straight, reddish brown hair; dark blue eyes; quiet, a little shy, intelligent and clever, likes to keep things in order but is always willing to have a little fun.

Audrey~ long, curly, black hair; deep brown eyes; African American; a little quiet but not shy, clever, good at sports, a little mysterious but somewhat bubbly, too.

Parker~ IDK

Samantha~ IDK

5SOS/1D~ You know how they are. Same personalities even with the disguises: Lukas, Mitchell, Calvin, Ashley, Gary, Neil, Leroy, and Lewis (you figure out who is who ;))