The Lovesick Series » 5SOS [for sale]

Schizophrenia » l.h.

Description:

{Book 1 in the Lovesick Series}

(unavailable; I lost it a long time ago)

~~

Anorexia » a.i.

Description:

{Book 2 in the Lovesick Series}

I'm a generally depressed person. I can't help it if I'm like this. They all demand perfection; they all want me to be that supermodel on the front page. But I can't be perfect for everybody. They all see some kind of flaw in me. It's hard to see the good in everyone when all they do is treat me like dirt.

At least, it used to be difficult, until the boy in the funny shirt gave me his Oreo.

Characters:

Grace~ thick, curly brown hair; hazel eyes; tannish skin; shy, kind, sweet, uncertain, intelligent, anorexic. Meets Ashton in high school

5SOS~ You know how they are.

~~

Paranoia » m.c.

Description:

{Book 3 in the Lovesick Series}

He frustrates me to no end. He's always after me, always bothering me, always demanding for my attention. And yet, when I give him what he wants, he won't listen to me. I try to tutor him, but he's unteachable. He doesn't care for himself, and he only focuses on his silly music. Someday, when he's homeless and sick, he'll remember my warnings and wish that he had listened to me.

Characters:

Violet~ long, straight, dark brown hair; deep green eyes with flecks of gold; studies a lot, good girl, tutors Michael, stays in university, paranoid

5SOS~ You know how they are

~~

Uveitis » c.h.

Description:

{Book 4 in the Lovesick Series}

Everyone told me that I was destined to do big things someday. I was told that I was going to inspire people with my many talents. But when I told them the truth, they all abandoned me. They called me worthless, talentless, hopeless. I was shunned from the only world I ever knew, left to rot in the dust. But before it all was gone, his beautiful face was the last thing I wanted to see.

Characters:

Flora~ very pretty girl; long, curly, shiny, auburn hair; pale blue eyes that look like a summer's sky; seemingly desperate, depressed, but kind, sweet, gentle; can sing, draw, and act. Only family member who cares for her is Benji, her older brother. Disease is progressive, blurry at first with slight pain and redness of the eyes. Meets Calum when 5SOS go out casually, but they're surrounded by fans.

5SOS~ You know how they are.