Chapter 3: To Agent Scotch & Merlinger!

Hi guys, so this will be the last chapter of this story. It's gonna time jump a bit, but it will be good... I hope. Also, for those of you who have seen the 2015 film Mr. Right (starring Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick) and thought that they had good chemistry, I was thinking about making a G-Force story with Anna Kendrick playing a guinea pig love interest for Darwin(Sam Rockwell). What do you guys think, should I? Anyway, enjoy this last chapter, and let me know what you think about the shipping of Merlin and Ginger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statesman Conference Room,1 week later

  It had been a whole week since The Golden Circle massacre, and Merlin's leg and foot had grown all the way back. He was able to walk fine, but he was still healing, so Ginger suggested that he only be on it for short periods of time.  

"In honor of this historic occasion, we have purchased a distillery in Scotland. This shows the world that Kingsman is now joined in the liquor business. Before we were cousins, now we're brothers, working side by side." Champ said pouring himself and Whiskey, and Tequila a drink, "All our resources are now yours.

On the other side of the table stood Harry, Eggsy, Ginger, and Merlin who held their own drinks. 

"Agent Tequila, this is a formal occasion, where's your jacket and tie?"

"Sorry, sir," Tequila said lowering his head.

"Maybe the Kingsman boys can dress you up properly. To our union."

All the attendants in the room, both real and hologram, raised their glasses to join in the toast. "TO OUR UNION!"

"On to other business, we would be honored if one of you two," Champ stated motioning to Eggsy and Harry, "Would fill a  new position here, Agent Scotch."

"Yeah this 'two Agent Galahad thing' is just f**king confusing," Tequila added

As the two Kingsman agents stuttered a bit trying to decide, Ginger felt something tap her shoulder. She turned to see that it was Merlin. He quirked his eyebrows toward the chair in front of her encouraging her to take a stand. She smiled and turned back to the table.

"Champ," she said, "I'd like to throw my hat in the ring."

After thinking over, Champ tapped the table and nodded. "Alright, Statesman to both. Looks like she's in, to Agent Scotch."

"TO AGENT SCOTCH!"

The whole room gulped down their drink and set down their glasses. As soon as Merlin put his down, he winced. 

"Excuse me," He said starting to walk out.

Ginger saw this and stood up, grabbing his side, holding him up.

"Alright, it's time to get back to the med-bay. Thank you gentleman." 

And with that, the two agents left the conference room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Med-Bay

As Merlin laid on his bed, he starred at Ginger who was working at her desk. As he looked at her, he felt his feelings come up again. Deciding to wing it he called her.

"Um, excuse me, Ginger?" He said.

"Yes, Merlin," she replied facing him with a smile.

"Um, would you uh, maybe when my leg is fully healed, could I take you out for a drink? I mean! Not like 'kill you take you out', I meant like...[gulp] out like on a date... with me?"

Ginger giggled at Merlin's shyness, but can you blame the man? She stood up and sat at the foot of the bed.

"Merlin, you're so smart and sweet," She said with a smile, "But I'm gonna have to say no."

Merlin's face went pale. Of course she turned him down. What did he expect? Was it his baldness? Or his love of John Denver?

"Oh, well, thanks anyway," He replied looking down. When he said that, Ginger had started laughing.

"Merlin, I'm saying no because you don't have to take me out to get me a drink. We under a distillery, we could literally have a drink right here." She walked over to her desk, opened a drawer, pulled out a bottle of whiskey and walked back over to Merlin and set it down on the bedside table. "But to answer your question, yes. I would love to go out with you after your leg is fully healed."

Hearing this made Merlin blush madly. He sat up and hung his feet over the edge of the bed and poured them a drink.

"Thank you, Ginger."

"You're most welcome, Merlin."

The two clinked their glasses and drunk. Ginger downed her drink quickly and kissed Merlin on the cheek. He blushed as he almost choked on his drink.

"Oh my God! Merlin, are you okay?" Ginger asked worriedly

"Yeah, I'm okay," Merlin cleared his throat, "I'm good.... Thank you, Ginger."

"[giggle]You're welcome, Merlin."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there you have it! Merlinger. Don't forget to let me know if I should do that story I mentioned in the beginning. But for now, that's it. The next story is The Red Fox. Stay tuned and I'll see y'all later.