Why do you have to leave?

Natasha POV.

it's Elise last Day in Canada before moving to LA. I Can't believe she's moving.

Elise is on her Way over to me to get the stuff she has here. I know it's going to be hard to see her because of the feelings i have for her. I Can clearly remember when she told me and rest of the cast that she was moving.

My heart broke in two and i haven't seened her since.

I heard a knock on the door and knew it would be Elise. I know i'm maybe going to cry when she's here because of the thought of her leaving to LA breaks my heart. I'm so in love with Elise but i also know if i told her How i feel it would be harder to see her leave.

I opened the door to see Elsie standing in front of me.

"Hey"

"Hey Elise, come in"

"Thanks"

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "Get it together Negovanlis" i Said to myself so i wouldn't cry in front of Elise, not that is wrong but because i knew then Elise would start crying to.

"Your Things is on the coffeetable"

"Thanks"

Elise walked over to the coffeetable to get her stuff when i Saw her suitcases standing in front of my door.

"Are you going Right to the airport when you Are Done here"

It sounded harder then it was meant to.

"No, i'm going to stay with my family here on my last Night, and they Will drive me to the airport tomorrow to say goodbuy"

"Oh okay"

I just standed there looking at Elise putting her stuff down in one of her suitcases. Knowing that she Will be leaving really soon broke my heart again.

"So that was it" Elise started speaking.

"I guess so"

I couldn't look at Elise so i just looked down on the floor hearing her step gets closer to me.

"Nat"

I looked up to see Elise crying in front of me. I couldn't look at her so i just looked down to the floor again.

"Nat, please *sobbing* look at me"

I did What she Said but this time i looked at her with tears is my eyes.

"Why do you have to leave?"

"Nat, please don't"

I walked closer to Elise and looked her in the eyes.

"Please don't leave"

"You know i Can't stay Nat"

"I know, i just wished you didn't have to go"

"I know, me too"

Why did she have to leave, Why Can't she just stay with me. We could have the most perfect life together.

"I'm gonna miss you so much monkey"

"I'm gonna miss you too chicken"

We moved closer to each other to give each other a hug. I wish we could stay like this forever.

I didn't Want to break the hug but Elise wanted to, of course she did she had to leave.

I felt Elise moving away but only a few inches because i could feel Elise's hot breath against my lips. Why, i couldn't take it anymore. I closed the space between our lips so now my lips was on hers.

To my surprise Elise didn't break the kiss. Does she likes me? I Need to know if she Does.

I broke the space between us. We just looked each other in the eyes.

"Elise"

"Nat, don't"

"Elise i'm so in love with you okay, i'm in love with you and i don't Want to let you go"

Tears Stars forming in my eyes again.

"Nat, i.. i'm in love with you too, but we Can't do this it Will just be to hard"

"No please Elise i Want to be with you"

"Nat we Can't"

"Fine, but Can we at least just be together for tonight"

"I'm supposed to be with my family"

"Please Elise"

"Okay"

With that we started kiss again, this time with more passion. Rest of the Night was just like a Dream exept that she had to leave early in the morning.

——————————————————
Elise POV.

I woke up by my alarm ringing to let me know that i had to leave for the airport.

Natasha had slipped one of her arm over my stomach to snuggle with me. So i tried to move her hand slowly so i wouldn't Wake her up. I hate to leave her like this so i left her a note beside her explaining my feelings for her and it Will be to hard for us to be together now that i'm leaving.

I left her House with tears in my eyes.