My life is better because of you

Nat and Elise have been together for 6 month now. Everything is good, Nat And El live together in Natasha's apartment or their apartment. Elise is official back in Toronto and they are just try to figur out their life and their future together.

________________________________________________________________________________

Elise POV.

Me and Nat have been together for 6 month and i couldn't be more happy, take back to Toronto to be with Nat is the best decision i have ever made.

Me and Nat live in our little apartment in Toronto and i can't wait to see what life will bring us. I know this sounds crazy but i could see myself marry Nat right now but i don't know how she feels about that, and yes its to soon to think about that, i know.

¨Honey, i'm home¨ i hear Nat say coming in at the door.

¨Nat, i missed you today¨ i ran over to her and gave her a big hug.

¨i missed you too baby¨ Nat say give me a kiss on the lip.

God i love Nat so much, she's just so amazing and she treat me like a princess, i don't know what i have done to deserve that. Nat says it's because i stoled her heart and that i let her be mine.

"Babe, do you Want to do something this evening" Nat say Holding my upper arms.

"What would that be"

"Maybe a Tour on the Beach" Nat say give me a kiss on the cheek

"I Think i would like that very much" I Said stealing Carm's Line from the show wich make us both laugh.

"You Are so cute when you do that" Nat says giving me a kiss on the lip.
————————
Natasha POV.

Me and Elise Are going along the Beach Holding hands. God she's Amazing i Can't believe How i get so lucky.

The Moon is shighning down on Elise hair, she looks so beautilful.

I stop up.

"Nat, is something wrong?"

"No Nothing is wrong, everything is so Right with you. I just Can't believe How lucky i am to have you in my life. You make me so Happy and i wanna thank you for that. Before you came in to my life, my life wasn't always the best and easy. My mom get sick and i had to take Care of her. I had to work two jobs to earn money so both me and my mom could live and my mom could pay rent. I still did this when we started season 1 and i wasn't really Happy but thats when i Met you. When i Met you i thought to myself this girl is Amazing and so beautiful and you made me smile everytime i Saw you. You where the one that kept me going. But my mom is okay now and my life is better because of you."

Elise had tears in her eyes.

"Nat, i don't know What to say"

I took my thumps and whiped her tears away.

"Babe, you don't have to say anything." I Said giving Elise a passionate kiss.

"I'm Sorry to hear your mom was really sick and that you had to work two jobs so you both could live, i Can't imagine How Hart that must have been for you" Elise say giving me a hug.

"Thanks Babe, i love you so much and i Can't Express it enough"

"Nat your not gonna propose now Are you?"

I looked at Elise with a confused look.

"What, No it's to soon isn't it?"

"Well, i have actually thought about it, and i could see myself marrying you Right now, and Yes maybe it's to soon but i love you too and i know you Are the one i Want to spend the rest of my life with"

WOW Elise Are ready to marry me, i would Never thought that the girl of my dreams would marry me. I know that Elise is the one that i Want to spend the rest of my life with, and that's Why i know i had to do this.

I get down on one knee.

"I know i don't have a ring"

But then i remembered my mom gave me my grandmothers ring that have been i our family for years when i Went visit her. I pulled the ring out of my pucket.

"Ok i just remembered i have a ring so Elise Bauman, Will you do me the absolute honour and marry me?"

I could see Elise had tears in her eyes, but i could see it was Happy tears because she was smiling.

"Omg Nat, of course i wanna marry you"

I put the ring on Elise finger and gave her the most Loveing kiss.
I Can't believe it, i'm going to Marry Elise.

"I love you so much Nat"

"I love you too El"

Me and Elise Stayed at the Beach a little longer before we Went home to celebrate our engagement.

Me and Elise was sitting on our couch with a glass of champagne each.

"To us" i Said

"To us" Elise Said back

I Can't wait to marry the love of my life.

—————————
Author note

Hey guys thank you so much for over 1000 reads on this story. Hope you liked this story as much i liked writing itlet me know What you Think about this chapter😘see you in the next one