chapter 3:Walk away

//time skip\\
.
.
.
.
1 months ago

My father and his fiancèe got married......my father is always not at home because of bussiness.....
m
My mother is always cold at me and I don't know why.....

I'm the one who is always doing the house course...she fired all of our maids...

she also fired my one and only best friend sinbi and sandy

I'm so disappointed about that but I can't do anything because she is my mother now I can't argue at her because my father will be mad at me...

he always saying that I should not argue with my mother because she is my mother.....

"dugh! She is not my mother"

....I said to myself.....one day I am sleeping but she wake me up so early I don't know why I got up from my bed and go downstairs and see that they are sitting comfortably in sofa

...I go near to them and asked why

"Good morning mom...is there a problem??"I said

"Good morning too....yes there's a problem"

"What is it mom??"

"Me and your sister's have nothing to eat...we don't have a breakfast can you cook for us?"

I hesitate first because why would I cook for them I'm not there maid...but I don't have a choice do I?"...

"O-okay what food do you want to me to cook for you mom??!"while walking to the kitchen....

"I want bacon,sunny side up,hotdogs, and fried rice hye rin-ah!!!"

"Okay wait a minute!!"

After 20 min. I finished cooking I set the table and put the dish in the table I call them to go in the dining table....

"Mom!!the dishes are ready come here quick!!"

I see them going downstairs....they go to the dining tablebto eat...they sit in there chairs....I was going to sit down but my mother stop me to.....

"And who says that you are going to eat with us??huh??"

"B-but why am I not allowed to eat with you??"I said calmly

"Yes you are!!...you will just eat when we finish eating!understand!!"

"Mwo!!(what)I am the one who cook that food but I am not allowed to eat!!!"

"You will eat after we eat because you ate not part of this family!!....and I said you will eat after we finished!!....,didn't you understand that....and how can you shout at you own mother like that!!!"

"YOU.....ARE....NOT....MY...MOTHER...... AND YOU WILL NEVER BE MY MOTHER UNDERSTAND!!!!"

And she slapped me I'm so shock about that but I didn't show to them that I am shock......

"Why are you fighting at each other!!"another voice said....who is it...

"F-father?"

"Why are you shouting at each other hu??!!"......"and you hye rin!!!how can you shout at your mother!!.....I said to you that never shout at your mother I didn't raise you being disrespectful hye rin!!!"

I started crying my father is always taking the side if my mother or should i say step mother I quickly run upstairs and go to my room I hide under my blankets and start crying after a few minutes I hear a that the door of my room opened I stop sobbing and and act like I am sleeping but someone speak and I know it's my father