chapter 8:Savior

Hye rin's pov

I am so nervous because I think there is someone who is following me...

I walk faster so that the person who is following me cannot reach me....

.....I feel so relieve when I feel that the person who followed me is gone now

I am back to my normal walk now.............until

someone grab my hand and turned me around.....but.....i accidentally poured the hot coffee on him because of the impact.

he screamed because of the hot coffee beeling poured on him....

"wahh!!!Shit!!"he yelled

.......wait.....

I know who's voice is that.....it's

Min yoongi...

oh my goodness.....I'm dead later eottokhe??

"u-umm s-s-sorry I -I didn't meant to poured it to you M-m-master M-min y-yoongi..."i said while lowering my head...

"aish!!this is what i said!!.....If i just know this will happen I should not follow you....It is just I am thinking what if something bad happen to you and it's my fault!!!!!....Aish!!!

So he cared for me?....I smiled at my thoughts...

"it's not because I cared for you....It's just because that is my fault..."he said and leave...

..My smiled quickly turned into a pout..when he said that.

I continue to walk in the direction where yoongi went...but I can't see him now because of his fast walking........
_

I continue to walk but I think it's getting darker in the alley.....that's why I become nervous.

....While I am walking...I can hear footsteps behind me...

I just Egnored it because i think it's yoongi......but I know yoongi is on ahead of me....

I just shrugged and think it's just a random person walking here too.

but I feel the footsteps is coming near me and that point....i walk faster....

-
while i am walking someone grab my hand and pull me on a dark part of the alley

I am so nervous that's why i can't move any single muscle....

I can't see the person because it's so dark....my nervous come to me when he speak....

"why is there beautiful girl is walking here alone huh?"

I can't speak...I open my mouth but nothing come out from it..

"do you want some company from me"he said and put his hands in my tighs and moving it up and down...

I feel my vision get blurd because of my tears....

"p-p-please d-don't"I said while crying and grab his wrist to stop from what his doing...

he come near my ear ang whisper to me

"don't worry I will be gentle...I will not hurt you....well i can't promise you that"he said ang laugh....

I am crying now i am so scared.....can someone help me..

he hold both of my wrist and put it both beside my head while smirking...

he put his face between my neck and shoulder....before he do something i quickly shout for help...

"help!!!help!!.... master yoongi!!!....help!!"i said while crying

"nobody will hear you baby"he said

"go to hell!you jerk!"i said and gained all of my energy to push him and i succeed

his back touch the wall which give a loud bang....haha I'm sure that hurts

he come near me and threw a strong punch at my stomach and slapped my face

i can feel the taste of blood inside my mouth

i can't move now i used all of my energy to push him but it is no effect on him...

My knees are shaking because of the pain of the punch hi gave to me and i know it will have a bruise later

I am still crying....I don't know what to do

I think i can't fight anymore i just let him do what he want to do

He stop infront of me and push my hair to the other side of my neck to have an access to my exposed neck...

he come near me to do whay he want but someone punch him on his face...

I can't clearly see it because of my vision is blurry because of my tears..

i faintly smiling because someone save me...

the boy continue to punch the man but my whole body falls on ground and then everything went black...

the last thing i knew is someone shout my name and I know who it is.......

his voice that i never forget....it's----
____________________❤❤❤____________
sorry for short chapters

please vote:) and comment

--edited--

-yoonseokizreal:)