two<

Seonhwa continued to cry minutes after her brother, Hansol, had left. "This is all my fault." She quietly sobbed, afraid that her brother would hear her and get worried. He had enough on his mind already.

A week from now, Hansol would be competing in a dance competition. She couldn't ruin this chance for him. He worked so hard and has gotten this far.

Unfortunately, the legendary Ji Hansol was listening to every word she had managed to get out of her mouth.

He knew all along, right from the start that is. How he knew was and will be a secret.

Hansol knew that they broke up. He knew she wouldn't be feeling well. He knew she wouldn't want him to find out, at least not until his competition was over.
.
.
.
He knew what he had to do.
.
.
.
Do his best at the competition, not only for his sake but his sister's.

He didn't want her to take any more blame than she has already had before.

That is when he left his sister alone. Quietly walking to the kitchen to make Seonhwa's favorite breakfast. A great way to cheer the both of them up.

It seemed like she had calmed down.

Well, he thought.

It got worse when she remembered what the boy from 2 days ago had said to shatter her heart completely.

flashback
"It's over. I don't want to see you anymore." Seonhwa forced herself to say.

"That worked out well. I don't want to see you either." He acted like them breaking up hadn't affected him.

end of flashback...