one<

"I want to see you again."
He held his hand up to her cheek.

Before he could touch her, she slapped his hand away.

"We already discussed this. We're not seeing each other anymore and that's final."

She walked away so fast hoping the boy wouldn't see the tears falling down her face.
.
.
.
"Wake up," Hansol nudged his sister while his phone was held up to his ear. Seonhwa as always, totally ignored him. It's not that she chose to do so. "I know Hyesoo. I miss you. Like so much that I can't even breath." It would've been hard for a stranger to realize that Hansol was just joking. Though those who are close to him would easily detect if he was joking or not. This time, he was just kidding.

Hansol was talking to his best friend on the phone while he brushed his sleeping sister hair to the side. He does it all the time, to him it was like a stress reliever. Watching his sister sleep as he plays with her hair isn't creepy at all, right?

Plus, Seonhwa's probably use to it too, wouldn't you think?

"AHH! What the heck, Hansol!"

Or not...

"Yo chill dude." The brother shot both this hands up, ready to block any of my hits that his sister was too tired to actually give him.

"What's wrong? Why were you crying?" Hansol pointed at the visible wet marks on his sister's face. He had just noticed. Why was that?
(Hyesoo & his conversation ended a few minutes ago.)

'Oh shoot,' she quickly wiped the tears off my face. "I-I uh..." The girl struggled to find an excuses.

"You don't have to tell me. Just get ready, okay?" The elder ruffled the younger's hair and got up from the bed. He was known to be an understanding fella.

"Okay." Seonhwa whispered and waited until her brother left her room before looking in the mirror.

She looked like a total mess.
.
.
.
flashback

"How can you not believe me? No one believes me! I thought that at least you would understand!" He yelled.

"Why did you ignore me the last few days?" I asked.

"I had things that I had to take care of and-"

I cut him off, "-And that caused you to forget all about me!?! What did you have to take care of that caused you to ignore me?" I couldn't stand his excuses anymore. What's gotten into him?

"It's nothing for you to be concerned about." He answered bluntly.

"Why shouldn't I be concerned? You use to never hide things from me! But now we're spreading apart because of something I supposedly shouldn't be concerned about! I feel like you're different from the Kang Yoochan that I use to know!"

end of flashback
.
.
.
"This is all my fault. I deserve this."