23

Warning: making out/French kissing and dominant shit

Mike was invited to another party thrown by Lucas. Lucas just wanted to meet girls. Dustin did too, but he kept it low key. Wouldn't it be strange if they were a thing?

He bans himself from drinking tonight. Not after what happened last time.

His eyes set on Will. He was kissing Kole, and that made him so weak.

Little did they know, Dustin and Lucas along with Max and El were making a plan.

A cute girl walks up to Mike, smiling at him.

"Hey cutie, how about we go upstairs? We can chat..."

Mike takes one look at Will before grabbing the girls hand, going upstairs.

Will watched this, something breaking inside of him.

They go upstairs and into Lucas's parents' bedroom.

She opens the walk in closet, signaling him to come over.

He puts on a grin, walking in. Before he knew it, the girl was gone, and Mike was locked in.

"Let me out! It's dark in here!" He yelled.
-
Meanwhile, Dustin was talking with Will.

"You're kidding me, they can't have those! They're sold out everywhere!" He says, referencing to a comic.

"Wanna see? Lucas says it's okay."

"Yeah, who wouldn't?"

Will follows Dustin up the stairs, Mike had given up on trying and was in the dark corner.

"Where is it?" Will whispers.

Dustin points to the walk in closet.

"In there." He walks over, dragging Will along.

"Cool, this is gonna be so-"

Before he knew it, he was shoved into the closet, it locking behind him.

"You two are working things out! I don't care how much you hate each other!" Dustin grins.

The other three come in, locking Lucas's parents' bedroom.

Mike looks up, widening his eyes.

He gets up, goes past Will, hitting the door.

"Let me out right now assholes!"

"No!" El says.

"El cmon, you love me don't you?"

El softens a bit. "Yes... But this is important."

Mike goes back into his corner.

"We already established things." Will crosses his arms.

"Yeah? The fact that you're sucking some douchebags dick is establishing things?" Mike says.

"Maybe He will be loyal! You were only loyal until 16 and then fell off earth!" Wills volume goes up

Mike stands up.

"I was loyal! It's called being drunk stupid!"

"And that gives you a right to eat other people's faces off?"

"Oh shut up, shut up Will! You're being dramatic! I was drunk, I didn't know what the fuck I was doing!"

"Yeah, sure, that's why you're so good at kissing them right? Right Mike?"

They grew nearer, about to throw fists now.

"So I'm not allowed to drink?"

"You're 18, you're barely legal!"

"And you're 17, but you have every right to fuck some guy you barely know?"

"I haven't touched him, god damn Mike! You poor soul, don't have anyone because you can't let go of me. Mike and Will, childhood sweethearts! They're gonna get married and everything!" Will says sarcastically.

"Fuck you." Mike exhales, clenching his fists.

"Maybe it was all a plan to make you jealous because I don't know, you KISSED another girl!" Will yells.

"SHE KISSED ME WILL, I TRIED FUCKING TELLING YOU THAT WHEN I WAS SOBER! SHE. KISSED. ME!"

"YEAH, THATS TOTALLY THE STORY, WHY SHOULD I-"

Mike presses his lips roughly against Will's, taking the anger out on that.

Will kissed back, roughly as well. Mike pushes him against the door of the closet, his hands on the smaller boy's hips.

A few moments later, Mike's tongue finds its way into Wills mouth as they fought not with fists, but something way different.

Mike finally breaks it, wiping away the saliva string from his mouth.

"I'm sorry Will, I know that you-"

"I'm sorry too. I really over-reacted... you were drunk, I'm so sorry." Will hugs Mike.

"I was apologizing for kissing you, but that works too. I'm sorry that she kissed me... it sucks seeing the person you love getting kissed by another person." Mike rubs the back of his neck.

"You love me still?"

"How could I stop? I've loved you since we were 11. I'm never gonna stop."

Will feels tears well in his eyes.

"I love you too, I missed you Mikey."

They hug again tightly.

The door opens, and Dustin smiles.

"We're happy you two are good now."

"I'm happy too." Mike whispers, pressing a kiss to Will's head.

"Now cmon, I have to do something." Will whispers. They walk back downstairs.

Kole sees them.

"Our plan worked?" He smiled.

"Of course. Thank you and..."

Will digs out his wallet, hanging over a 5 dollar bill.

"Thanks for helping me." Kole walks away.

Mike's jaw dropped.

"You paid him?"

"I'd do anything to get you back. I'm sorry for yelling at you too." Will apologized.

"It's fine, really. I got out of hand too."

Will pecks Mike's lips, grabbing his hand. Mike intertwined their fingers.

"Wanna go home?"

"Yeah, let's go home."

Home was where the heart was, wasn't it?

They were already home.