Changes

Thinking about what had almost happened last night Addy had a little wake up call.This man had not suffered a lot ..he impregnates her ,then cheats and all of a sudden he comes back like nothing had happened .If she was any smarter the man upstairs wouldn't be here in her house .

She was angry ,betrayed and hurt too by him not Bridget or anyone else but him.Then there was that annoying  part
of her heart that wanted to forgive him but then he was still being an arrogant jerk.He didn't even apologise for what he did.

She was busy making breakfast when he came in smiling as if everything was just great.

"When are you leaving?"he didn't even look surprised by her words.

"In a few hours I will be leaving ...thought I would have breakfast with my son first."He sat opposite her and ate in silence.

There is the man she knows ,the coward she married ,the man who usually avoids serious matters .She wouldn't beg him to stay  if that's what he wants.A man has to fight for his woman not the other way round.

"I'm going to work today so Thomas has a babysitter coming in later .If you want to take him with you feel free."He was watching her and with her back turned to him she still knew.

"I have to go back to work too so i guess maybe i will come get him later so he could spend some time with me."

"You're not working tomorrow?"Maybe he wants to kidnap my son

"I'm gonna be off  tomorrow ...I just need a day to get settled at my new place."He didn't pay any attention to her and for a minute she thought he was being secretive about something.

"I need to get ready so you can stay with Thomas until the nanny gets here."With that she went to get ready and later went to work.

Everything was thankfully well with the company .Not until her best friend showed up that is.

"Adrian ?Why are you here and you look like you want to kill someone."Adrian was seething ,his hair was messed up and if he kept pacing around like that he might actually leave a mark on the floor.

"What is it ?"As irritating as it was for me I was worried .

"Your husband ...that idiot of a man just bailed out Bridget ."

"What ?He wouldn't do that .Alex would never let her out."So that's why he didn't even protest when I said he should leave and here I thought he had changed.

"Its fine if she is released that way I can take my revenge without any inhibitors ."She took everything from me and that woman and Alex will know never to mess with me again.

I know what makes Alex loose his sanity ,all I have to figure out is how to break Bridget .

"Addy you're being too calm about this .Are you sure you're ok?I mean you seemed happy with him by your side"

"He was never by my side,this just proves to me how stupid I was about everything."I gave him a chance to redeem himself and all I got was betrayal.

My lunch was delivered to me and I had to share it with Adrian since he didn't want to leave me alone .I was glad I had a friend to keep me company or I would have gone back to the closed off woman I was in the past.

We were busy laughing and enjoying our little lunch date when my dear husband decided to make his presence known .

"What is he doing here?"He growled at Adrian who was not even giving him the time of the day .

"Do you need anything Sir ?"I was gonna let him know his attitude was misplaced .

"Sir?What's the meaning of all this Addy  ?"He was putting on his fake innocence mask on and I was not going to be duped again.

"If you have nothing of importance to say to me Alexis  you may leave."I was angry but this is my place of work and I kept my attitude in check.

"I see so he is the one you've being whoring yourself to,you don't even need to deny it, I can tell the sex is great between you too."I wanted to be angry with him ..to throw things at him but then I thought I might as well go in for the kill.

"Now you know.I would appreciate it if you left, we need to talk about how we're gonna raise our unborn baby."I said this as a stroked my tummy gently.

He went really pale at hearing that and like a fool he believed me again which just shows how little he knows about me.Adrian was just standing there  somewhere between being  shocked and amused.

"You're pregnant with his child?I thought you loved me -no you love me and you would never do that to me."There were tears silently falling his eyes...I wanted to run into his arms and say the truth but I have given this man so many chances to fix everything and he took me for granted.

"I never said I loved you ...it was all in that head of yours ."I just needed him to leave

"I get it.Then goodbye Addy I'm sorry for interrupting your lunch."He left as quickly as possible .Maybe I went too far with that lie

"You know you just sent him straight to Bridget right?"Adrian cleared our little lunch and handed me a tissue box .I knew I was gonna cry when he left but today I just didn't feel like wasting my tears in someone who didn't deserve them.

"I'm fine besides if he goes to her I would know how he truly feels."I hope he just goes home and does whatever.

"He cares about you,I hope you know that."

"I thought you hated him?"I glared at him.

"Don't give me that look Addy ...that man was crying and you don't think he cares?"Adrian was just making me feel guilty.

"He needs to fight for what he wants not act like a  child."

"Ok.See you later Baby momma."After Adrian left I almost called him to apologise and take everything I said back but then I thought about him and that woman and my anger came back full force.

I just need a really good plan to get rid of her permanently and no I won't kill her maybe ship her to a foreign country or something.