Epilogue

"Thomas stop  being mean to your sister."I watched my son as he stomped off to his dad and glared at me .I wonder who he takes after with that sort of temper.

Like I had guessed I found out I was pregnant a month later with our second,my lovely daughter Rose.Well the only person who was annoyed was Thomas as he grew to torment his sibling as he said we gave the baby too much love.Boys!!!

Bridget got arrested as the Mathews pressed charges plus mine so that witch was out of our lives for good.

Its been four years still married to Alexis and he  has changed a lot and for the better.He comes home everyday and he is as possessive as ever over his family.He buys me flowers everyday as an apology ...the guy even had planted and redecorated his garden so he could plant my favorite roses.I don't regret anything,I love my husband and I'm sure he loves me too.

"Hey love!Thomas is angry at you both."he laughed as our son walked past us with a cute little pout all angry.

"You ruined him Addy ,he is just like you always angry."We both laughed as he walked again past us with a scowl in our direction as he went back upstairs to do whatever.

The end to the end.

Thank you again for the reads and the support guys.Let's support each other ...Wattpad is the way.👏🎉👍