Part 2

Avni walked towards bedroom at a slower than usual pace. Neela and Swetha filled her up with what happened in the half an hour when she went missing. If he was upset when Juhi went missing, he literally died of anxiety when Avni was away. Neela advised her to be a bit more understanding with Neil, who was uncontrollable with anger today. 

But she was in no mood to let it go.

How can he be so rude to her in front of the whole family and Juhi? Luckily Mishti was not there. What if the kid has heard all the shoutings?

Avni listed down all the arguments of her side. 

How can she know that Vidhyut is not in the jail anymore? She was thinking Ragini Pandit and Vidhyut are in Jail and it is safe to go out with Juhi. Yeah! it is my mistake that I didn't answer his calls, but how am I to know why he is calling.

Avni mentally chided herself for not lifting his calls. Even Swetha was clear on that, from now onwards Avni was under her watch. Avni was a little choked up seeing Swetha's protectiveness towards her. The heart to heart chat she had with Swetha a while ago, filled her heart with an unexplainable courage and positivity. Today, she has learned that she has a true-hearted mother in the Khanna house. She halted in front of her room, which was covered in darkness.

Neil is not here yet.

She sighed and exhaled deeply. She could hit the bed before he comes in and avoids the confrontation. She kept the door ajar, switched on the light and turned around to see a stormy Neil sitting on the couch, looking at her intently