I see you're picture everyday and it hurts

( Tailtha and Skylar's outfits☝) ( Skylar has no hat) ( the song ☝)

( first verse) ( when the gutiar is playing is when Skylar gets up from her bed and when she grabs the picture that's when the lyrics come in.

-Skylar's POV-

I'm laying down in my bed staring up at the ceiling board as hell, I look at my arlam clock to see it's 5:30pm so I get up walking up to my desk and pick up the picture of my best friend Talitha and I together from a week ago.

I want her to be my girlfriend but like I said she's my best friend she probably doesn't like me like that and she also has a boyfriend named Matt and he messes with her heart all the time and I don't like it.

I sigh setting the picture down grabbing my skateboard then walk out of my room heading downstairs.

I put my shoes on and open the door walking out then close it, I start skating to Talitha's house which is only 10 minutes from my house.

I get to her house and walk up to the door taking a deep breath then let it out, I knock on it and few seconds later her mom opens the door.

( in the video it quickly switches to Talitha and Skylar on the boardwalk after Skylar knocks on the door so it does not show her mom)

Hi Skylar she says smiling, hi Mrs. Bateman, is Talitha home? I ask.

Yes, she's upstairs in her room she replies letting me in, thank you I replie heading upstairs to her room.

( second verse) ( in the video it switches to when Skylar gets to the top of the stairs and knocks but during that it shows Talitha in her room sitting at her window next to her phone)

I get to the top of the stairs and head to Talitha's room and knock on the door.

-Talitha's POV-

I'm in my room sitting by my phone at my window waiting for my boyfriend Matt to call me because he promised that he will call me but he never does.

Tears roll down my cheeks while there's a knock at my door um, come in I say wipping the tears away.

I see it's Skylar my best friend hey Talitha she says setting her skateboard down then walks up to me.

Hey I replie quietly how many times do you have to wait by the phone for him just to call? She questions because she knows about Matt.

I don't know I mumble looking down, she wipes the tears that just fell out of my eyes from my cheeks.

I like Skylar but she's my best friend, she probably doesn't like me like that.

I'm gonna be right by your side she says giving me a small smile, I give her one back come on, let's go to the boardwalk she tells me standing up holding her hand out for me.

I grab it and she pulls me up then walks off to grab her skateboard while I grab mine.

( in the video it does not show them saying bye to Talitha's mom it switches from the bedroom to when she closes the door then it switches to them skateboarding holding hands)

We both head downstairs later mom, we're going to the boardwalk I tell my mom while Skylar opens the door.

Okay, be safe and have fun she replies while I also walk out of the door closing it.

We get onto our boards and start skating to the boardwalk holding hands like we always do while she's on the right side of me.

Yes we do hold hands but we hold hands in like a friendly type of way and we also like holding hands while we are skateboarding.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So this is the first chapter of everything, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.