so what about us?

( what it looks like when they're there at night ☝)

( pre chours/ chours) ( in the video it quickly switches to them on the baordwalk and it's still daylight, the sun is just barley going down)

-Skylar's POV-

We just got to the beach and we hid our skateboards in this place that we know of so we don't have to carry them around.

So what ride you wanna go on first? I ask her walking beside her while she wraps her arms around my arm holding onto me.

Let's go onto the rollercoaster she replies smiling, okay, let's go I say smiling back.

( in the video it doesn't show them hiding their skateboards only them talking and smiling at each other)

We are walking to the line but I keep looking at her then she looks at me and smiles so I smile back.

( in the video it doesn't show them waiting in line, it quickly switches to when they are on the rollercoaster with their hands up laughing)

We wait in line this is gonna be so much fun she say, yes it is I replie.

After a while it's our turn so we walk up to the middle seats and I let her get on first.

After they checked our seatbelts are good the ride starts moving, we are at the top of the hill and it starts moving faster so we both put our hands up in the air laughing.

After the ride we start walking off to where the binoculars or whatever they are where you can look in them to look around.

( in the video it quickly switches from them on the ride to them dancing heading to the end of the boardwalk)

She's really happy while walks ahead of me dancing smiling, I decide to spin her so I kinda stop her spinning her around while our hands are still together.

She giggles while I chuckle then she let's go of my hand running a little ahead spinning all around still smiling.

She doesn't know that she's driving me crazy because all I want to do is hold her and kiss her but I can't and she also looks really cute.

People are staring at her weird so I decide to join her so she won't look so weird.

I run up to her grabbing both of her hands then start spinning us around in circles so now people are even looking at us more weirdly.

Oh well, if we're gonna look weird at least let's be weird together then just by ourselves.

( in the video it switches to them looking at the ocean)

After our little dance party we get to the end of the boardwalk looking at the night sky with the stars out and the ocean.

We lean over the railing just looking around then I look at her to see she's looking at the ocean so I smile to myself because she looks beautiful.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So they went onto a ride and hand their own little "dance party" by themselves, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.