I just wanna make you mine

( act like it's night and they're in Santa Monica and Talitha is on the left side and Skylar on the right ☝)

( second verse) ( in the video it quickly switches from them looking at the ocean to them on the beach)

-Skylar's POV-

We are now walking on the beach next to the water so how is the acting thing going? I ask her.

It's been great, I'm staring in the new Annabelle movie she replies smiling, wow, that's awesome I replie also smiling.

Thanks she says while I just nod my head, you know for all the times that everyone tried to step on your dreams I tell her looking at the water.

It doesn't matter because you don't need anyone telling you what to do, you want to act and that's what you're doing I contuine looking at her.

Thanks Sky, your a great friend she says giving me a small smile, no problem I replie giving her also a small smile.

( in the video it does not show them talking it just jumps right to were they're playfully pushing each other)

We take about another 2 steps and I feel Talitha playfully push me, I look at her to see her smirking so I also smirk back.

I playfully push her with my back taking my hands out of my pockets, we continue playfully push each other around while I finally grow some balls to kiss her.

-Talitha's POV-

I'm kinda ahead of Skylar spinning around smiling then she randomly grabs my hand turning me around  and now that our faces are close together.

She wraps her arms around my waist while she looks at me, I look back at her with the same face as she is making while we are breathing heavily.

I don't know what's happen but I know we are both leaning in, I put my hands on her shoulders with our lips are together.

I feel fireworks going off in my stomach, I've been waiting for this for so long I say to myself.

We pull away from each other looking each other in the eyes again shock but then we both smile while blushing.

She grabs my hand let's take you home she says but this time she grabs my hand as like we're dating kind of a way.

Okay I replie shyly still blushing while we continue to walk to get our skateboards.

( when they are walking off Skylar turns her head a little to the left where Talitha is then winks at the camera smirking then turns her head back around continuing walking with Talitha so at the end of the video they end up together basically)

( this part is not in the video)

We get our skateboards and start skating back to my house, we get to my house standing in front of the door looking at each other.

I had fun tonight I speak up smiling breaking the silence, me too she replies smiling.

I'll see you tomorrow I tell her, okay she says while I grab her left hand and kiss her cheek then head inside.

I close the door locking it then lean against it smiling to myself oh my gosh I say to myself doing a little dance blushing.

-Skylar's POV-

After she closes the door I turn around smiling to myself yes I say doing a little dance blushing.