Chapter 3

"What? That idiot is going to attend the same school?" "Yoongi! What's wrong with your brother going to the school you attend? He's your brother. Please respect and treat him nicely. I just need you to bring him to school and you can mind your own business." Mr Min scolded Yoongi.
*Wow my parents are now loving Jimin more than me? Are they crazy? I'm their blood related child not Jimin!*

A smirk started to form on Yoongi's face. *Well maybe it's not that bad if he comes to my school. There I can do whatever I want without my parents knowing. Park Jimin you are doomed.*

Jimin was getting more and more nervous as the time pass. He got up way earlier than he should. He stands in front of the mirror once again and smiled *Jimin you can do this. You don't want to be a burden to them again right? Just keep those bad memories and feelings to yourself. Be nice and be happy.*

He walked down to the living room to find Yoongi eating his breakfast alone.
"Oh look what we have here. You shouldn't be here this early." Yoongi spoke without looking at Jimin. "Um I couldn't sle-" just before Jimin could finish his sentence Yoongi cut him off "Well just don't get me into trouble I don't want to get scolded by MY parents just because we are together now." A sudden sense of guilt rose in Jimin's chest.

"Oh and I will be bringing you to school for today and I will try to be nice to you." Somehow that statement made Jimin felt uneasy. "Okay than-" "Please I don't want to hear that disgusting voice of yours." He stood up and went to wash his dishes before going back up to his bedroom to prepare for school. *Why can't you just shut that mouth of yours. You just make Yoongi hyung pissed again...*

"Morning Jimin. You are up early today." Mrs Min greeted him. "Good morning Mrs Min." "Come and have your breakfast. Yoongi will be bringing you to school today. If there's anything that you need help with, you can call me. I will go to your school right away alright? And if you are not feeling well you can just sign out I will ask the chaufer to fetch you." "Okay Mrs Min" Jimin sat down and quickly eat his breakfast not wanting Yoongi to wait for him.

"Goodbye mum." "Goodbye Mrs Min." Both Yoongi and Jimin said at the same time. "Goodbye my children, enjoy your day and Yoongi be nice to Jimin." Yoongi was back facing his mum and took it as a chance to roll his eyes. They walked to the garage where the car is waiting for them. The chaufer came out and open the door for them.

After they have arrived in school, Yoongi walked towards a group of guys hanging around at the lobby of Bighit high school. Jimin didn't know where to go so he just stood there waiting for Yoongi's signal.

"Yo Yoongi hyung who's that cute fella down there? Is he your boyfriend?" Namjoon one of his best buddies asked. He received a cold glare from Yoongi. "He's sick and his attitude sucks. He has been making my life miserable and destroying my family. And by the way he is my new adopted brother." "Oh wow but he doesn't seem like one." Jin cut in. "Yeah don't get fooled by his innocent looks. He's very good at acting." Yoongi replied.

Jimin stood at a far distance from them so he couldn't really hear what they were really saying but he could tell that they were talking about him as the way their expression changes and the looks that they gave to Jimin have shown a hint of dislike and disgust. Yoongi turned around and a smirk formed on his face.

He walked towards Jimin and brought Jimin to the group and started introducing them to Jimin. Jimin tried to smile and when he was about to say his greetings, J-hope said "Wow why are you so fake. Maybe you should have put in more effort in practicing that smile of yours. Let's go guys I don't want to spend time with this disgusting fellow down here." The group started to walk away from him leaving him alone and confused.

He walked to the principal's office to get his new timetable and documents. After receiving his timetable he looked at his first lesson of the day which is math class at A18.
He was walking around aimlessly through the hallway as no one had offered to guide him or give him a tour around the school. He tried to read the map while walking where he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to knock on to you I was finding my cla-" "Are you new here?" A deep and husky voice questioned Jimin. He nodded his head and looked up to the guy. "Well well. Which class are you going?" "A18" Jimin's voice is getting softer he's starting to feel nervous. "Oh. I'm going there. Let me see your time table." He just snatched the time table away from Jimin's petite hands.

"Seems like we are going to be in the same class for most of the subjects." "Oh" Jimin mumbles to himself. He force a smile and he asked him "May I know what's your na-" The guy just threw his timetable on the floor and walked away without giving Jimin a chance to ask him. The guy thought *Seems like I have a new target to play with. He seems easy to step on.*  Jimin quickly followed behind him so that he can get to his math class.

Jimin reached A18 and when he went in, the class turned silent for a moment but they divert back their attention to their chattering. "So are you the new student? The Min's family son?" Everyone stopped their chattering almost immediately and turned to look at Jimin. "Yes." Jimin answered faintly.

"Son? But I thought the Min family only have one son which is Min Yoongi?" One of the student asked. "He must be adopted if not a bastard." Students chattering start to increase and mocking laughter could be heard. "Class silence! Please don't make unnecessary judgements and comments. Jimin you can go and seat in front of Jackson.

Jimin looked towards the direction that his teacher have pointed. He saw the guy from earlier that he have bumped into. *So his name is Jackson.* He walks towards him and took a sit in front of him.

In the middle of the lesson he suddenly felt something hit his head. He turned around to see Jackson pointing at the floor. There he saw a crushed paper ball. He picked it up and open it and the words have made him to start sweating profusely. Meet me at the rooftop during lunch break.

(A/n: Why are my reads so low... is my story plot kinda bad? I hope there are more people reading my story. Remember to vote and comment!)