Prolouge

I will write this story in 2018 after I finish "Billionaire As My Escort".

She woke up in the middle of the night in some unknown jungle.She could feel the soil under her naked body.Something moved in the bushes and moved over her body...another body. A naked body sniffed her.Fear engulfed her and before she could shout for help, she felt two needles going in her neck.
She wiggled with pain and tried to free herself but her skin was caught up in teeth.Then her nick was licked and she felt a sedating effect of the saliva.She felt the extreme urge to make love.She rubbed her body against the other body.
"Easy" She heard a boyish chuckle and then he whispered in her ear.
"You are just sixteen"He tried to calm her but the fire in her did not stop.
"We will meet again when you will be twenty-one"He promised her.
But she tried to find solace in his body, tried to rub hers against his.
---
Valeri had the strangest dream of her life.We all have strange dreams.But she lost three months of her life.None sleeps for three months.When she could not find any solid reason for her three months absence she decided to forget it.
But things changed, her life was changed, the guys at her school looked at her differently.
She shrugged off everything as normal but she shuddered when his word echoed in her ears...
"We will meet again when you will be twenty-one.