Chapter 5 - Cleaning up

My morals left me and I replaced them with a vision. A vision to see all students, all blood stains, bodies, body parts... The only blood around was in this specific bathroom. My morals didn't listen but my logic on its own didn't care who died. They were more worried about someone discovering me. I grab the bucket of water and the mop and begin cleaning. It doesn't take too long and I don't hear many footsteps either. Even if there was someone walking by and came in it didn't matter, I could just kill them too. I only had to worry about Senpai's precious eyes being tainted! Such a disgusting sight of some loser dead on the ground. How horrid! I couldn't let that happen. I ungracefully drag the body into a stall. I put down the toilet seat and lay the body on that. I take out Rival-chan's phone, lock the door and text myself,

"I feel so sick.... omg... I need to stay in the bathrom... Can you tell the teachrs if I dnt show its bc of that? You're in most of the same classes as I am. Just incase, tyyyyy!~" I message myself.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

Shoot. Why doesn't she just message Kokona?! I.... right. I'll just ask Info.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

"Yo, Info-c? Do you have a reason why Rival-chan wouldn't just ask Kokona to tell teachers that she was sick?" I message Info-chan.

"Hmmm, Kokona has an important test going on after lunch. Rival-chan wouldn't want Kokona getting distracted of her wellbeing and failing because of that test, would she? I see you through the cameras. You're texting yourself on her phone back and forth right? I'll change the time in the conversation history to a few minutes after the start of lunch as an alibi for you." She sends back.

"Great thanks!" I'm relieved. Making that kind of risky move after I killed someone?! I'm lucky.

"Also, do not call me Info-c for short. It's Info-chan. Not Info, or Info-c."

I don't reply.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

"Oh yeah sure! Feel bettr soon btw, gl. Also, why didnt you ask Koko-chan?" I message back.

"Well ya see er, I dont wanna wory er bc she has a rly immportant test sooo..." I message myself.

"Alright, feel btr soon!" Great. Seed planted. Or... uhm... alibi planted. After I do that I unlock the door and get a bunch of buckets from inside the bathroom and move them over to inside the stall with the body. Relock the stall and climb up over with the help of the buckets. I finish fully cleaning up the blood and I realize the mistake I could have better avoided. My freaking uniform. I grab another bucket not filled with anything and fill it with water and pour it on myself. I make the mop blood free and pour out the dirty, bloody water. For the most part the blood on my uniform is off and all that's left is a faint slightly orangey, pinky stain. I know what to do, I think. I rush downstairs being careful to not run into anyone. Nobody goes up those stairs at lunch apart from the start and end of lunch for the people going to the roof and the people going to to the indoor lunch place. I just need to be wary of teachers really, but also some students who stick to their routine but sometimes go wondering around.

I creep down past all the classes and club rooms and go out the front. There currently aren't any surveillance cameras out in the halls that are owned by the school Info told me. She used all the surveillance cameras for herself and favours, payments and such. There were no surveillance cameras there that were a threat thankfully. I snuck over to the front of the school where the gym teacher was. She was almost robotic in her routine. Really strict with everyone, even her niece Asu Rito. Asu Rito does tons of long races a lot while Aso Rito participates in triathlons. Aso Rito told me himself. Those two are cousins and say that they're "nothing alike" but that is a complete lie. The gym teacher is Aso Rito's mother. Aso Rito's mother and Asu Rito's mother both had names in mind. When they told eachother the names at the same time as a surprise they had the same names! So they made a pact. Whoever has the boy uses the name Aso and whoever has the girl uses the name Asu. If it was two girls or two boys had they'd still have similar names. I was hanging out with both of them and they were too embarrassed to tell me the names...