[77] INSTAGRAM

y/i/n: i want to clear something up as i have already began seeing posts by various social media accounts that claim to know the truth about an event that occurred. with permission from josh and his family im going to tell you all what happened so you can stop making theories and listening to incorrect articles. without going into too much personal detail, yes josh was involved with an accident, it was no ones fault and neither of us blame anyone who was in the car that night - so please don't blame them this was a horrible accident. unfortunately josh got off worse than the others but he fought and has pulled through. at this moment in time he's awake and okay. im just as relieved as you are. the past month has been incredibly stressful for everyone involved but we all thank you for the supportive messages, they do mean a lot. within the next few weeks josh and i will be returning home, if you see us please please ignore us. neither of us will be in perfect condition either mentally or physically and as much as we love you all we're asking you to respect our privacy just this one time. hopefully now you get a better understanding of why no one has been very active recently and will stop listening to sites trying to get involved in our relationship. thank you all again for supporting us it means so much.

263,726 likes

y/i/n: has disabled their comments!