The end.

Hello it is I, the author. I want to thank you for reading this poor excuse of a story. I started this because it seemed fun to write and I was bored, never did I expect the response I have gotten.

This story has been incredibly fun to write and despite the ending not happening as originally planned, I'm happy with this. I hope you are too. I apologise for the last few chapters because honestly I couldn't see where this story was going so I decided to end it on a short and hopefully sweet thing, it's extremely bitter sweet for me to end but alas all good things must come to an end. This story will forever be special to me for it is my first on here, it could have been better but you guys are the reason I continued to write this, your support means more than you'll ever know.

I want to branch away from this "style" of writing and start writing full length stories so if, you would be interested in a version where it is written out, the same plot just with a few changes then please let me know. Or if you're not then feel free to keep checking my account for new works (if you like my writing that is.) or even leave suggestions on what you would like to see!

You're all sweeter than honey, you all hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for the last time. Love you all.

 Love you all