(6) Happy ending: Gajeel x Reader

Hey guys it's Tori! I hope your having an amazing night or day depending where you are. This is my first Gajeel x reader oneshots so just a warning its gonna suck. I don't own the image above or FairyTail. Hope you enjoy! Btw this is NOT a sad oneshot because I don't like writing stuff like that.

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

Just look at her...she's so lucky...

Yes, I am talking about the one and only Levy McGarden. She always has the attention of Gajeel and it's so unfair! I AM his best friend after all, I should at least get to spend time with him but nooooo he just has to be around his girlfriend 24/7. Yes...they're dating. When Gajeel told me about his feelings for the bluenette a month ago, I was truly heartbroken because I love him...

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Gajeel waving his hand in front of my face. I blushed furiously.

"Hey (N/N) you alright?" He asked.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine!" I nearly screamed. He looked at me confusedly making my blush darken.

"You sure? You've been really distant this month." He said with a frown. Why would he care? He got a whole month with Levy.

"O-oh yeah I've j-just been really t-tired lately..." I muttered. His face inches from mine. He blushed and looked away.

"Why are you blushing Gajeel?" I smirked gaining back some of my confidence.

"N-no reason!" He screamed making me laugh in a fit on the floor making his blush darken.

"You done yet?" He asked unimpressed but still red. I nodded wiping a tear away from my eyes. Gajeel extended his hand out for me to take which I did. He pulled me up a bit too forcefully making our faces inches away. We stared into each others eyes and slowly leaned in. Our lips connected igniting fireworks inside me. His lips were smoother then expected and really warm. We pulled back after what felt like forever but in reality it was a few seconds.

My eyes widened as I came to the realization that I just kissed Gajeel...Levy's boyfriend...

"Omg omg omg omg!" I screamed.

"What's wrong?" Gajeel asked also panicking.

"Your dating Levy..." He stared at me for a few seconds before laughing.

"H-hey this is serious!" I told him.

"W-we were never d-dating." He said in between breaths.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"It was Mira's plan. I've always liked you but I never thought that you would like me back so Mira came up with a plan to make you jealous and it looked like it worked." He said grinning. I turned my head away and pouted. Gajeel put a finger on my chin forcing my head back to his direction. He put his forehead against mine.

"If it's not too much to ask, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Well duh!" I yelled as he pecked my lips and hugged me which I of course returned. Well this turned out to be a happy ending after all...

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed that story and yes I know it sucked just like all my stories but hey I tried. I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to request for stories. It would mean the world to me if you guys voted on this story so plez help ya girl out here. Til next time~

~Tori♥

Words 500