{1} Want a kiss?: Laxus X Reader

Hey guys it's Tori! I was bored and had an idea which I was to lazy to make into a oneshot so instead turned it into an imagine so yeah. This is for all the Laxus lovers out there. I don't own FairyTail or the image above. DISCLAIMER! {} = Imagines whereas () = oneshots.

 Enjoy!

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥

Imagine this:

You walk into the guild and make your way up to the second floor where only S-class wizards can go. (A/N: This is before everyone was allowed up to the second floor) Laxus was sitting on a chair watching the guild from the balcony. You take a seat next to him and also start looking at everyone.

"Hey Laxus." You say casually.

"Hey." He replied.

"Want a kiss?" You ask being oblivious to his now red face.

"S-sure." He replied nervously and started leaning in. You pulled out a chocolate Hershey's kiss and threw it at his face startling him. You started laughing so hard that you fell off the chair you were sitting on and onto the floor.

"H-hey what's so f-funny?!" He asked getting even more flustered then he already was.

"N-nothing" You choked out in between breaths. Then something unexpected happened. He kissed you making you shut up and respond immediately. God how much you loved him...

♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥~~~♥  

Hope you liked this weird and sucky imagine. It would mean the world to me if you guys voted on this story so plez help ya girl out here. Thanks for reading!

~Tori♥

Words 211