Chapter 2 Sammy's Back

Scarlett POV

I spent a few hours driving past numerous busy roadways, tears continuously streaming down my sad baby blue and purple eyes. I reached my destination at last. It was Sam's College. Using a shady dark alley, I turned back into my bi-pedal mode and changed into my human form before making my way to the school. It was thanks to Sam's parents that I found out the name of the school and the dorm where his room was located. Also, technically, they were still my adoptive parents. As soon as I entered the campus, I could hear a ton of loud music. I followed the sound and discovered a massive party in progress.

Knowing Sam, it is possible that he might be there. Hopefully, my gut was correct, as I truly need someone trustworthy to chat to.

I walked throughout the area, watching people dance, and looking around for my brother/best friend. My sensors picked up Leo Spitz, also known as Sam's roommate. I approached him and noticed the man giving me a perverted look. I choosed to ignore his disgusting face and rolled my eyes.

"Hi, my name is Scarlett. Could I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Go ahead and ask, beautiful" He said, "My name is Leo." Again, I rolled my eyes.

"Firstly, I'm taken and way out of your liege, buddy. Secondly, I'm trying to find someone name Sam Witwicky. He's my older brother" I answered.

"Wait, Sam's your brother?" He asked and I nodded, "Here's at the bar right now. Can I ask why you're searching for him?"

"No" I responded, "It's none of your damn business," and turned around to go. As soon as I got to the bar, I was shocked at what I was seeing. A blonde bitch was resting on Sam's lap as he sat in a chair.

'If Mikaela saw this, she be piss' I thought to myself. Both turned to look at me when I approached them.

"Scarlett!" Sam cried out in horror. He gave me a "please, help me out" expression, so I nodded and gave it to him. I quickly flashed the blond bitch a fake smile as I turned to face her.

My usual baby blue eyes turned red as I spoke, "Hey, bitch, get your ugly ass away from my brother before I kick your sorry excuse of an ass." I could tell that my eyes startled her a little, but she still had the guts to turn and face me with an audacious look.

"Can you see that your brother is busy?" she asked.

"I warned you" I responded and then I punch the bitch right in the face. As I watched her fall to the ground, I picked up a bottle of alcohol the counter and poured it all over her body.

"By the way, bitch, I know Sam better than anyone else and I he's just too stupid to cheat on his girlfriend" I said.

"Thank you for the save, Scar" Sam remarked, but before I could say more, we heard a man yelled from the front door.

"Hey!" a boys exclaimed, "who drove the freaking yellow Camaro?!" Both of us exchanged a quick glance and dashed to the window to discover that Bumblebee's alt-mode was parked on the lawn outside. I followed Sam as he went outside to confront Bumblebee.

"What are you doing?" in a panic, Sam asked Bumblebee.

": Houston, we have a problem:" Bumblebee answered back.

"What is it?" Sam asked, but before Bumblebee could respond, the guy that yelled earlier came shouting from behind.

"Freshmen!" He was standing close to another person and yelling at us.

"Yeah" Sam replied while staring at him.

"Is that your car in our bushes?" He asked.

"It's my car" I snarled with my red eyes, "so now leave us alone before I beat the shit out of the both of you until you're drop dead on the ground." Both flinched, racing back inside.

"You have a ride? Bro, why are you holding out on us?" Leo asked, who obviously did not listen to what I had just said that the car belonged to me and not Sam. He came outside with a few of his buddies. I made the decision to ignore them as did Sam.