Chapter 10 Final Battle

Scarlett POV

I saw as Mikaela run to Sam then falling on her knees by his side. I then see tanks started shooting at Megatron after that and saw him made a quick retreat into the sky. I wish I could go after him but my friend needed me so I quickly ran over to where Will and Epps were already by Sam side.

“Fucking do something” Mikaela yelled. I then kneel not to close but not too far to them. I had tears going down my face.

‘Dad please I already lost Optimus don’t take Sam please’

Will started doing CPR but Sam still wouldn’t open his eyes. After a smile Will looked up at Mikaela looking distraught. That look was what made me break down. I began to cry harder than I was already. A few seconds later there was a whole entire team around them trying to revive Sam. They push Mikaela away so they be able to work on him. I then saw Sam parents screaming from the other side of the courtyard.

I then saw Bee walk over toward me. He hugs me in which I hug back. The soldiers then backed away. They didn’t think they could do anything else that they haven’t already done. I then stood up from Bee hug and walk over to him. I then kneel in front of his face.

“Sam. Listen to me Sammy. You're my best friend. You were the only person that like me because of who I am and not my money. Please don’t leave me” I said and let some tears fall down.

I look at him desperately watched him hoping he would open his eyes or breathe or move. Anything to signal he was alive. I waited then Sam jolted awake and took in a deep breath of air. Mikaela then quickly came over and grab his face in her hands.

I then smile with new fresh tears in my eyes.

“Oh my God. Thank you Dad for not taking my best friend” I said.

“I love you, I love you” Sam said to Mikaela.

“Sam” I called out. he then stops in his track and looks at me.

“Is great to have you back” I said. he smiles when I saw him picked up the Matrix which somehow put itself back together. He climbed onto Optimus as fast as he could in the amount of pain he was in. With all of his might he plunged the Matrix into Optimus chest. Once that was done he quickly slid down. I then see Optimus eyes snapped open. he pushes the parachute off of himself and got to his feet as if he was waking up from a nap. Optimus then looked down to the beaten and bruised Sam.

“Boy you returned to me” Optimus said.

“A living Prime. I don’t believe it” I hear Jetfire voice so I turn around and saw him trying to stay standing.

The out of nowhere someone came and made some kind of explosion thing and make us all fall down on our backs. I then look up to see the Fallen that they keep talking about on top of Optimus.

“My Matrix” he said then grab the Matrix with him before leaving.

“Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!” I heard Sam yell then turn to see Optimus almost able to get up now.

“Get up Prime!” I hear Jetfire yelled.

“He’s turning on the machine! You got to stop him! Get up! Optimus!” Sam yell at Optimus. I stood up and wish I was able to help Optimus but how.

“All my Decepticon life. I never did a thing worth doing until now. Optimus take my parts and you will have a power you've never known. Fulfill your destiny” Jetfire said then he took his own spark out and fall down to the floor.

I then see Ratchet and Jolt connected some kind wires that had hooks on them to Optimus and the Jetfire body. I then see as Jetfire body parts began to join with Optimus. Once all this was finish I see that he had wings and all this kind of weapons. He then stood up.