Chapter 7: A Phone Call

*short chapter*

~Miles~

When Jonathan and Lexie left for their date

My phone was ringing in. my office so I hurried to answer it "hello?"

"Alpha Muller?" The strange deep voice questioned

"Yes...who's this?" I asked "it's Dominic Keller alpha of the Silver Moonlight pack"

"Well...what do you want?" "Well I know that your the strongest pack and the largest...would you be able to help train mine?"

"When" I said "Tomorrow?" I was thinking about it than I said "Sure see you than".

"Thanks Miles see you tomorrow" after we said our goodbyes I hanged up the phone and I went to the kitchen where the pack was "meeting tonight it's important" I said, I need Jonathan here so I texted him which was delivered,

~Jonathan~

After we got some rest we went back to the jeep and I went to grab the basket and walked back to the jeep, I looked at my phone and got a message from miles saying he needed to talk to me, when we got to the pack house, everyone was in the backyard while Miles gave his speech "I was on the phone with the alpha from the Silver Moonlight and he would like for us to train his pack and I have this list of people who I would like for them to accompany me to this pack My Luna, Sage Grey my beta, Chad Patterson, Lexie Patterson, Kendall DeGrand, and Jonathan Harris we'll be leaving in the morning, and when I am gone the second in command be will be in charge till I get back. That'll be it thank you"I was shocked when he said my name why I have to go.

Miles was walking to me and i immediately asked why I have to go, "because I need my best warriors out there"

"And for how long?" I asked "we'll be there for awhile." He said and walked away, well I shouldn't get upset to my best friend and alpha, I am just going there to train that stupid pack and I am leaving no questions asked. I said in my mind.

__________________________________________
( 384 words )

Brittany on top

I know it's short but it's going to get better ok I promise

Vote/Comment/Share

Follow me I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘