The beginning of the Adventure

I was surrounded by men, men here, men there,men everywhere. I had been studying the Na'vi for 2 years and I have done many logs about it.

I was arriving with my friends that were from high school, Ashley, Hayley and Claire had all studied like I did but they took it easier than me.

I sat down next to Jake Sully with Claire next to me. We were finally going to Pandora, and I was finally going to see Grace again.

I put my mask on so I could breathe when the door opened. We were told to go straight past the general and through the doors.

I grabbed my bag and turned around to see everyone do the same, the door opened and we jogged out and rushed to the other door.

We sat down and listened to the general talk 'blah, blah, blah' I said in my mind, afterwards we went to the science lab area and I saw Grace so I shouted "Grace!"

she turned around and smiled, she ran over to me and gave me a hug, I hugged her back.

She asked Norm how much he logged and how many years he had done, he said "420 hours and 1 year of learning".

Grace looked at me and I said "840 hours and 2 years of learning" she gasped and gave me a hug saying well done.

I was the only one who tried really hard out of everyone. I saw my avatar and put my hand on the pod.