Our Avatars

I walked over to Claire and saw her avatar, hers' looked amazing and so did Ashley's.

We were told to get in our pods, so we did. I closed my eyes and started thinking about nothing, I was then teleported into my other body.

I opened my eyes and saw Grace smiling at me and made thumbs up saying she was coming in with her avatar.

They told me to wriggle my toes and fingers so I did.

I saw Jake getting up so I said to him"Jake, stop" but he didn't listen, I turned around to see Norm starring at me,I blushed a bit and then went after Jake but when I stopped I saw that Grace had stopped him.

I went over to her and she chucked a fruit at me, I ate it and then gave her a hug then I said "Grace, you look pretty and amazing" she smiled and closed the door to the sleeping area.

She then said "lights out everyone!"and turned off the lights and snuck into bed. We all got transported into our human bodies and then I heard Jake sigh and I shook my head.

I hopped out of the pod and went to bed, we then woke up the next morning and had breakfast and all that but then we got into a cabin and changed into our avatars.

Norm and I got on the roof of the cabin while everyone else was in the helicopter carrying us to the floating mountains.

Norm and I always wanted to go up there; once they were done, they flew us to the forest below and parked there.