08

"Hoseok!" I cheer, hugging him again as he sprints to hug me.
"Jisoo!" he chimes back. "We'll take my car!"

[A car drive later]

"So, news!" we set ourselves down on a bench under a shady tree.
"First of all," he begins eagerly. "Bighit's giving the boys and me one free plane ticket each for a family member or friend to come with us back to Seoul as a welcoming gift. You're coming with me!"
I swear to god this boy. Full of surprises.
"Hold up," my eyes close, attempting to focus. "I'M GOING TO SEOUL?!"
"HELL YEAH!" he pumps his fist in the air.
"THANKS SO MUCH!!" I hug him even tighter.
"Alright, and in about the 'I don't love you' thing..." he rubs his head.
"Spill."
"I have realized over the years that I don't fall in love with girls. I'm gay." he blurts out. Simple. But I couldn't be more happy for him.
"Aww!" I pinch his cheeks. "Who?"
"Another member, who's currently in Daegu visiting family. You should be able to meet him back in Seoul," he goes through his phone to show me a picture. "I was trying to take a photo of him, but he woke up as I was taking them..."

[A/N: SOPEEEE]

"Damn he fine!" I fan Hoseok playfully

"But you are right about-" he begins before covering his mouth.
"What?" I laugh.
"The..." he stalls. "Thing about Jungkook's Instagram."
"I haven't said anything about his Instagram..." I look up at him in confusion.
"Must be thinking about someone else then..." Hoseok shrugs.
"Anyway, when are we going to Seoul?" I change the topic.
"In nine days, eight days at nine tonight," he checks his calendar on his phone.

[Hoseok's phone]

'Hyung!' -Jungkook

'What?' -Hoseok

'Can u come back? My boots broke! Like the soul of the shoe has begun detaching itself' -Jungkook

'Ur fave pair?' -Hoseok

'Yeah! :(' -Jungkook

'Aight. Imma drop Jisoo back off at our place and I'll head out. Doubt she'll want to come with me. Plus, u 2 get to know each other better. She's coming back to Seoul with us.' -Hoseok

'Ok. Thanks, hyung! :D' -Jungkook

'No probs :) She'll be there in 5' -Hoseok

[Back to your P.O.V]

"Damn! Jungkook broke his favourite pair of shoes!" Hoseok whines.
"Please don't tell me I have to help fix them!" I roll my eyes.
"Don't worry, I guessed you wouldn't want to help. I'm dropping you back off at our place with Jungkook. Sound alright?" he and I begin to walk back his car.

[Another car drive later]

"Hey, Jisoo!" Jungkook greets me at the doorstep as Hoseok pulls out of the driveway.
"How are you?" I try to keep the conversation going.
"Not much changed since yesterday," he replies, inviting me in. The place was quite empty, but it still felt like I was trying to move past things.
"Where's the parents?" I ask.
"Business meeting, apparently."
"Ah," I nod. We sit down awkwardly on the couch in silence. "So..." I tap my knee nervously.
"What?" he looks over at me.
"Just trying to think of a conversation..." I look away.
"Hm."
I couldn't have felt more awkward, so I pull out my phone and so does he. I scroll through recent photos to post, but there's nothing. So I decide to take Jungkook outside so he could take a photo. The exterior was painted a light grey, perfect for a photo.
"Okay, just adjust the phone and whatnot," I instructWe stop a few minutes later, I chose one and posted it.

❤️ 💬
299,985 likes

coconutflaveJK got to take pics of this masterpiece 👌 @jisxxsupreme

Load more comments

4Dtaetae damnnnnn who is she?

LisaInUrArea ^ he tagged her for a reason, dumbass 😑

lilfroggo Jisoo lookes amazing woahh

savemeee my gosh~~

BrokenGlassesNJ she coming back with u?

sleepingMin Ugh, Kookie ur so cheesey ew

uglyshiteu wtf is this shit. bitch fkn die

whitexshirt ^don't hate on her :( She's beautiful <3

NotToday I don't know who I'm more jealous of.

imseokjin Omg my Kookie's growing up :'(

prettyxnasty ^puberty hit him?

ChimChimsJams Dude! Save some for me! ;)

LisaInUrArea ^wild fuckboy spotted

jisxxsupreme ^^ wtf ;-; i don't like this shit

jisoosmum ^ same hun

4Dtaetae he's been a fuckboy the last 23 years

hobieangel all ya'll are commenting while on a fkn couch while i'm trying to buy jungkook some good shoes

---------------------------------------

Well, there it is! Hobi is gay and in love with Yoongi, however, Jisoo will eventually have feelings for someone.
:D
-Liv xx