22 || (Updated) Author's Note

• مهداة إلى All These Readers

Wowzers.

Here we are - two years later - and things have changed. It may be story-wise, user-wise, writing-wise, and everything, well, otherwise. That could also include my beloved audience. Whether you are new, or not, I have written a very special note for all of y'all.

I wrote this when I was new(er) to writing, and to shorten the story: I rushed it. I rushed the living daylights out of this story. I wrote, published, and got 200 reads in the course of one week. Boy, does it bring back some memories to think of how I sat on my couch during Christmas Break two years ago, typing on my outdated iPod that I still have to this day, writing my very first fanfiction.

Yes, you heard me.

This was my very first fanfiction.

I've gone through editing before, and yes. As I did whilst writing this, I rushed it, and did a very crappy job. Reading back on these chapters tonight, I honestly wondering what on earth I was possibly thinking. The grammar, the spelling, everything. It made me cringe.

But you guys? You all seemed to love it. You voted, you commented, you remained a loyal fan to the end. How do I know this? Well, after all, you're reading this note at the moment. You supported me in ways that I couldn't even begin to imagine. When I thought my writing was a crappy, half-done job, my beloved audience commented.

Yes, I got many suggestions thanks to my lack of grammar.

But the people doing that were kind, and them showing me how to better my writing is an amazing way to help an author. To me, I viewed it as something supportive.

Yes, I got many people telling me how much they liked my book.

And that, is the most simple way to support an author. It's a beautiful way, just like every other form of support! You guys telling me you like my book is what got me to bust my butt editing it. It's one in the morning as I write this, but it's worth it. It's for the people who showed me their appreciations and opinions.

And finally, yes. I got many people questioning why I made Kid and Kimiko's date at 7 o'clock. I assure you, I will fix that! Silly, subconscious me.

All in all, this book was a cheesy display of a fangirl's first work of fanfiction. Making an OC, making that OC fall in love with a Death God within first sights, then not making their fates clear in the end. It was all unintentional. It was a very flimsy, unrealistic course of events.

But boy, did I have fun writing it.

This book was my introduction into the world of fanfics. Now, I have books skyrocketing to 20k, all because I decided to write this one fanfiction.

And I owe it to the support I've gotten from you fans.

I'm currently working my writing down to the bone to update and edit every single chapter. All twenty-one of them. This will be my final edition of this lovely book, and then it's time to close the curtains, say goodbye, and shout at each other to stay gold.

But I always hope that, no matter how many books are out there, this one can be the one you would like to reread.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.