「Kim Namjoon」

You can't believe yourself. Why are you even here? You shouldn't come here, but you're here?

Did he hypnotized you to come here?

What happened?

“Jaem..” that voice filled my ears and you froze.

A man with faded blonde haired color welcome you. His coat is twinkling, it looks like there are thousands stars attached on it, and he matched it with a plain black shirt which make the coat look stunning.

He approached you which making you become the center of attention as well. He looked handsome, like usual but something makes him looks more mysterious. Thanks to his coat, and his perfect facial figures.

He's so tall, and handsome as hell, his deep dimples can be obviously seen whenever he smiled and that deep dimples are dangerous as it's attracting people to him like a magnet.

Including you.

“It's been a while since we've met. You got prettier. I mean, you were always beautiful in my eyes.” his voice woke you up and you blinked few times before realizing the situation.

Without saying anything, you walk passed through him. You have to do this. Your eyes and his met for seconds before you shifted it away, trying to pretend you didn't hear anything he said earlier.

To your surprise, he hold your wrist and push you to a specific food truck.

“This is where your favorite food at.” He mutter lightly while pick up some of my favorite food to a small plate.

You watched his moves and it was so slow. He doesn't even turn to you when he speak.

“I'm indeed taller than you but in front of you I feel smaller.” He continue as he carefully offer the plate to you. “Not that I surprise, after everything I showed you it's not a surprise, your eyes that look at me right now are filled with scares, or maybe pity.” He smile sheepishly and you let out a sigh while accepting the plate.

Then he continue walked to a drink stall, choose one of your favorite drink and hand it to you.

“Jaem, do you hate me that much? Do you still hate me when you know that I'm in love with you?! Even though I'm a vamp…”

“Namjoon! Please. Just cut it.” you cutted him off and once again walk passed away him.

You don't know but as you walked pass by him, your long hair hit his cheek. Your familiar scent filled him once again, drives him crazy then he already is.

He was debating with his self, if he should try to catch you or not. Would that be too ridiculous?

But then, you who were about to leave that place interrupted by someone who grab your waist, and the next thing you know, you were moving as fast as shadow.

In no time, you're in the middle of forest with him, Kim Namjoon.

“I tried to be fine but I think I'm sick. I even tried to change subject, though I had so much I wanted to ask you but now nothing comes to my mind.” He mutter low and dangerous. “You scare of me now?” He looked up and smirk to you. Vividly you can see his eyes turning dark red as his fangs are now visible for you.

You feel trembling and naturally took a step, and two steps back.

“You scare me now.”

“God damn it! You're like a moon that makes me go crazy! Why can't you understand that I love you! I'm not a monster! You know how I was in the past, but time passes and it will disappear as well. I know I can't change the fact that I killed him. But… He's trying to hurt you!” He shouted at you, right in front of your face.

Uncontrollably, your tears drop on your cheeks.

You remember that night when your ex boyfriend, Yugyeom came to you, he was drunk and was trying to rape you. You were struggles under him and all you can ever think is Namjoon. Then everything happened in a blink, Namjoon came and harshly push him away from you and attack him right away and accidentally killed him.

You know Namjoon don't want to do it intentionally, he lost his control because you were in danger. He's bad at controlling his power, especially for something related to you and Yugyeom.

“I'm sorry if I scared you like this.” He took a step closer and pull you to his embrace. “You know me so don't leave like this. Even if you throw me away, I will die. I'm not a monster. Please don't scare of me.” you were struggling to escape from his embrace but he held you tighter. “Don't go, don't leave me like this. Don't do it, it's not like you.” He added but you insist and slowly release his hugs.

“The people of the world have turned their backs against me. The corners of their eyes are all twisted up. But the greatest pain to me, is the fact that you became the same as them now.” he added painfully.

Slowly but sure you shake your head, your hand reach his cheeks and cupped it with your hand.

“I'll never turn my back against you. It's not because I scared of you. I- I cried becaus-because of you did it. You killed him because of me. I stay away from you, I tried to ignored you so you won't remember about that incident. I know you're not a moster, I don't want you to think like that. That's why I stay away.” you confessed to the point that you hit his chest lightly.

He didn't burden and keep receiving your hits, as if he deserved to receive it, but no. You're the one who deserved that.

“Why are you even invited me here? I'm such a bad girl! I cheated from him to be with you. I shouldn't even let our love grow. I shouldn't let ‘us’ start. I shouldn…”

Namjoon shut your lips down, and you aware that his sharp fangs was carelessly brushing against your lips, make it bleed. He's always so careless about everything, and it's not the first time he bleed your lips while kissing you.

“I'm sorry!” He parting immediately and gasp loudly. He must be tasting your blood just now which makes him notice that he just accidentally bleed your lips. “I bleed your lips again.” He whisper slowly before lean closer again to lick the blood stain around your lips.

“N-namjoon...”

“Just, forget about the past Jaemi. That bastard didn't deserved you. There must be reasons why destiny let us met. No matter what happens, let's be forever. When we're sad, when we're happy, let's go together 'till the end. Don't say you worry about tomorrow. Let's love like today is the last.”

“Promise me, you'll never blame yourself about that incident again.”

“Promise me the same thing, and I'll do the same.”

“Okay, I promise.” you said for once in awhile both of you and Namjoon's lips curved up a sincere smile, it's been awhile. It's been awhile since you feel this warm.

“Now, can you just kiss me again but more gentle this time?” you pout and he smirk.

“Why are you so bold? I know you can't help what you like, but you can't just stated it randomly like th…”

Now it's your turn to shut him up, so it's even.

A life without you is like an imprisonment for life. An extinction from the world to the point where I'd go crazy. You're a lingering attachment in my heart, forever we will attached to each other.
⠀ㅡ Kim Namjoon, Dusk Till Dawn Series