「Kim Seokjin」

A naughty grin plastered on your face once you come back from outside. You just did a good thing which is helping the cold Min Yoongi to be honest with the girl he love.

Two people who loves each other should stay together, that's what you believe.

But suddenly, your naughty grin faded away in instant when you saw the fine man talking casually with some of people not far from where you stood. He was laughing and looked so comfort even though you wonder if he knew, they're all vampires.

“Oh? Jeon Woori! You're here?!” He mentioned your name and you quickly come to him as he did the same.

“Seokjin sunbae! You're here too!” you said, pretended to be shock. Even though you're the one who wanted to invite him.

“Yeah, I got the invitation! You got one too?!” He smile, looking all excited.

“Guess so.” you smile a bit, biting your lower lips, aware that you just created another lies to him.

Kim Seokjin, a pure human. A perfect human in your eyes. He's your senior in your university, and yeah you were crushing on him, hard.

Even so you know he won't even notice you. He got to many perfect human girls around him. Why would he notice a rough shameless vampire girl like you?

But you've been lying to him. You never tell him that you're a vampire. You act completely like human in front of him. Although you were suffering a bit sometimes, but it worth it. You're happy when you're near him. It feels like all of your hardships worth it.

“Since you're here, let's walk around should we?”He asked and you smile.

Yeah, the good news is he has been treating you well like a bestfriend but the bad news is, would he change when he know about the truth?

The moon was shining brightly tonight. You're in your best dress, and beside you, stood the most perfect man but yet, you were so worried.

“Woori, are you okay?” He asked, maybe notice about how you keep your head low and playing with your own fingers.

“Y-yeah.. I'm fine. Do you want to drink something?” you answered and quickly change the topic.

“Sure, do you have any favorite drink to offer?”

“Yes! My favorite drink is blo…” you paused as soon as you realize what are you going to say, “Blueberry juice!” you fixed it and fake a smile.

Jeon Woori! Stop being so careless!’ your mind yells and you steal glances at him who surprisingly still stay silent.

“Jeon Woori, let's go to less crowded place. I want to talk to you seriously.” He stated out of sudden and hold your wrist to pull you with him.

Electric. You feel like having electric shock when he touches your skin. You were so focus on his hand holding yours that you didn't notice he pull you into the library and closed the door.

“Now Woori, do you have anything to tell me? Be honest, please.” He asked once he free your wrist.

“W-what do you mean??”

“Woori, I met Jungkook, your brother, before you came earlier.” He said seriously and that's when your heart fell.

“Y-you met him? Did he said something about me?” your voice were shaking, you weren't ready to tell him the truth yet.

“Yeah. That's why I want to hear from you. What's wrong, Woori?” he took steps closer to you.

“Everything. Everything is wrong.” you started while smirking. “I lie to you. I'm a vampire. I'm not Jungkook's step sister, I'm his biological sister. It's true that we aren't that close, because we were parting for years before met again last year. I used that reason to makes you believe that I'm a human. I lied to you. I'm a vampire. I'm sorry, but when I met you, for the first time in my life, I feel like I'm being punished to be born as a vampire.” you laugh, pitying yourself.

You were sure after this he will hates you and stay away from you.

“You're not being punished.” he let out a sigh, close the gap between both of you and surprisingly wrap his long secure warm arms around your tiny shaking body. “I don't care if it's a lie, who cares if it's not the truth? You're in my arms right now, that's what's important.” He added and you feel like your heart stop beating.

“Sunbae...?”

“No... call my name please. When you call my name with your sweet lips, I like it. It's you in the end, even if it hurts, it's you.” he said and you pull away from him and staring at his voice, thinking he was just play you.

But no, his face showing that he's being serious.

“Seokjin sunbae....?” you were lost under his gaze.

“I never tell you this but every time we spent time together, you makes my heart race. Every time your hand touches me, my breath stops. I swear I'll give myself to you, my handsome self to you.” He grin widely and you were starstruck.

“But I'm not pretty, I'm not even attractive. I'm not in the same level as you. I'm dangerous, I love to play around. Would you still want to give your handsome self to me?”

“You're pretty because you're rough. You're attractive because you're dangerous. I know I'll get hurt every time but I like your games. There's no reason I can't do this, I'll give you my everything. I just need to be by your side.” He throw the ball back smoothly and now you were biting your lower lips slowly.

“You're too much.” you become shy all of sudden and hit his broad chest lightly.

“This is what I mean, whenever you say I'm too much. Whenever you make me nervous, strangely, I get even more attracted to you. You have so much charm, Woori-ah. You're so good at controlling me. You know that I can't leave you. Just like a boomerang that always comes back
no matter how hard you throw it.”

“Such a smooth pick up lines huh? Seokjin-ssi.” you smirk playfully at him.

“What to do? With a face of an angel, you shake me up every time I want to stop. I try to stop but when you call me. I stop where I'm going and run to you. Something like that.”

“But are you sure? Like I told you, I'm dangerous and I love to play around. What if I just play you?” you don't know where you gained those naughty confident, but you asked it anyway.

Maybe that's why Taehyung always calling you weird-jeon, your personality and mood can change in a minute.

“If that's the case, you can use me, you can play me. I know I'll be ruined but I choose you anyway.” Seokjin answer easily.

Sometime you were wondering when will he lose his confidence. Maybe, never.

“But, maybe I can't give you everything I had. I havent trust you enough to…”

“Yah! Jeon Woori! Kim Seokjin! what are you doing here?” Jungkook's voice cut you off and Seokjin quickly makes spaces from you and hands off from you.

“We're... just..” You muttered. “Talk?” and Seokjin added, grinning awkwardly.

“Why talk in library? Both of you looked suspicious. Go outside and talk there!” Jungkook said and eyeing you both who walked away.

“But, what are you doing in here?” You asked Jungkook since you rarely saw him went to library.

“I want to get some books for Haneul. Now, don't change the topic and go outside, stay in crowd place and you,” He throw his gaze to Seokjin. “Even though you had my permission to date her earlier, I didn't say that you can do things in dark and less crowded place with my sister!” He yelled and without saying anything, Seokjin pulled you away.

“Do you really want to date me?” you asked slowly while he pulled you away from the library.

Instead of answering your question, he show you his sweet smile. A sweet assuring smile.

A smile that speak louder than words.

Not just a status. Not just a date. I want to give you my everything but I don't need your everything, I can just have half of you. I just need to be by your side, and I'll be just fine.
⠀ㅡ Dusk Till Dawn, Kim Seokjin