Miss trouble

'BANG!'

I wake up to my door slamming into the wall which now has a dent in it, and as I'm adjusting my eyes to the brightness I see a black figure standing in my room now walking towards me.

Without looking who it is I instantly know who it is as the person in front of me throws the blanket off me and yanks me up by my long black hair that is now all knotty and slaps me across the face leaving a red mark.

"What a waste of time" he says in a disgusted voice while he spits on me like I'm the most disgusting thing in the world.

I hiss in pain as he punches me in the gut over and over knocking the air out of my lungs still holding me by my hair very tightly until he roughly throws me across the room making me hit the wall and just as I thought he was going to leave me alone he walks up to me and kicks me in the stomach blowing the air out of my lungs once again and leaves slamming the door for the one hundredth time almost breaking my ear drums.

I use the wall to help me get up as I don't think I can get up myself, once I'm finally up I slowly walk to my bathroom almost falling over as I clutch my stomach in pain.

Once I've gotten inside my bathroom I slowly look at the mirror and frown at my own reflection. Maybe he was right I was just a waste of time and my mum would be disappointed in me, why did my mum have to leave us I know it's not her fault but it just sucks she's not here.

I gather my makeup in one place and start to cover the marks my father left me with, thankfully Its pretty easy to cover up this time though because It's not as bad as last time as usually he would make it more noticeable where not even a little bit of makeup can slightly hide it.

Once I'm done with the makeup so you can't see the marks he left behind I start to brush my long black wavy hair so it's no longer knotty and decide to leave my hair down today. Once I'm done with my hair I put my favourite pair of black sweat pants on with a green short sleeve belly top and my camouflaged jumper with the hoodie.

I grab my school bag with all my belonging in it, and put on my black nerd glasses to match my attire and walk downstairs to find my father and 'step mum' laying on the couch passed out.

I go back upstairs not bothering to go through the front door as I don't want to wake them up As I decide to go through my window instead.

I hop in my crappy car and start driving to school singing along to a song that is currently on the radio for the rest of the ride.

Once I've found a car park I lock my car and begin to walk to my locker.

As I'm walking towards my locker I find myself tripping over someone's pink high heels. Ahh great it's Kourtnee.

I hear everyone snickering and laughing at me including Kourtnee and her minions as I'm laying on the floor, I don't bother to fight back even though I know I'd be able to kick their asses I decide to keep my mouth shut I mean I really don't feel like bringing any attention to myself so it's better for me to not fight back and try my hardest to ignore them.

"Watch where your walking next time" Kourtnee says in her annoying voice while walking away laughing with her minions following her just as the bell starts to ring.

I pick up my bag and books which are scattered all over the floor and put away what I don't need in my locker.

I start rushing to class not wanting to be late but end up running into something and for the second time today I fall on the floor.

"Ahh stupid wall" I mutter to myself while grabbing my stuff, why am I so clumsy today.

"What did you just call me?" A muscular voice speaks up breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry I didn't know you were t—"

"It's okay" the person in front of me says cutting me off my sentence while putting his hand out to help me get up.

I hesitate for a moment before taking his hand and realise I'm going to be late for class.

"Um..I should..probably...go." I stutter and quickly rush off to class.

Once I've gotten in class and the teacher finishes whining about me being late too class after telling me to make sure it doesn't happen again I find a seat at the back of the class.

As I'm copying everything off the board someone barges in our classroom making everyone stop what there doing.

"Ahem!" The teacher say to the guy I bumped into not long ago.

"What's your excuse for being late this time mr Dawson"

"You know the usual" the guy says glumly while walking to the back of the classroom taking the spare seat next to me.

"Great well looks like you've just gotten yourself another detention Mr Dawson" The teacher says while crossing her arms.

"Nothing surprising" the guy continues to talk back to the teacher while resting his feet on the table and leaning against the chair with his hands behind his head.

The teacher ignores him as she continues on with the lesson.

As I'm copying everything on the board I hear clicking beside me and so I stop what I'm doing to look at the culprit.

"Can you stop" I say frustrated with the guy next to me that keeps on tapping his pen on the table

"No can do princess" he says winking at me

"Firstly you can, secondly don't call me princess"

"Firstly I can but I'm choosing not too, and secondly I'll call you whatever I want princess" he says slightly mimicking me

"Whatever" I say to him as I roll my eyes and decide to ignore him.

'Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.'

"Stop!" I yell at him as I let my anger get the best of me.

"Miss Parker and mr Dawson! You now both have detention after school" the teacher looks at us looking very pissed that I interrupted her lesson.

"But—" I try to reason with her

"No butts! Or you'll have detention for the rest of the week, do you understand me?"

"Yes" I say giving up

RINGGGGGGGGG!

I rush out the room getting my stuff for the last class of the day feeling thankful I didn't have that class with that guy from before and pissed that I got detention.